Forward

For me telling my memories to you. Both are good. The bad and the ugly arethey're a putic for me. And also would be very helpful to you. Because then you wouldn't have to worry about feeling alone in the world. As some of us may have similar experiences, some of us may not for those who may not have similar experiences to me or similar mental health. This is a learning curve for you to go and Learn what it's like to have c p t s d And what it's like to have a dysfunctional family while growing up, as well as many other interesting things. Funny, not so funny and emotional, all packed with wisdom. I hope in this case, this one's activation. In my book, which is Is called Elena my stories of life or something to that effect. I just had a brain fart that being said. I do believe that we should share and each other's memory. I didn't mean to start this as A competition or a challenge but let's see if you can drudge apple memories that are go bad or the ugly and write about them and see what happens. I might just decide to do this more often than not. As this is more therape, putic than anything else. Even without a therapist, this is easier for me to deal with life. In general, would it be the past or the present?  Our worrying about the future. In this case, this is basically helps me ground. Me, I would dare you to do the same thing. Collect your memories and write about th. Em, your favorite memories and not so favorite memories.
This will tell of more stories as well as lessons, learned and fun times as well as different things that go on in my life. You may find out what it's like to be inside my head as well. As anything else that contains the manual illness, especially post-traumatic stress disorder. This is basically trying to humanize the idea of.  PTSD and what it really is.It's just a bunch of emotions and nightmares that collide together and ruined everything or doesn't have to ruin anything?
The idea that you can have p. T. FC but can also be happy at the same time. Isn't unusual statement as most people are not usually happy when they have post-traumatic stress disorder, but in this case, if they can drudge app the good memories to counteract the bad flashbacks and even write about the flashbacks and stuff. This would be a lot easier. I do this not just for fun but also to help you. Understand what's like to be post, traumatic stress disorder or to be?  One that possesses the actual issue in hand if you want to call it that?......
Let's start it about when I was going to write to chicken soup for These soul books, they have different themes these days. Instead of just one theme or 1 certain theme anyways, I wrote some stories and ended Up warning them on what pad and soon Enough to end It Up on Amazon as well by my doing.  As well as draft to digital, where I end up publishing. The same thing. I have published 3 memoirs because my life has been very eventful. Over the past 35 years from the time I was conceived all the way till right now. We'll see what happens in the future. But this is basically the idea that life doesn't have to suck. Life doesn't have to be a pain in the ass.
That being said, what does life really mean? It means knowledge, creativity, humanity to be humane to other people and animals. That's what I think the idea is and this is why I tell these stories because it would be easier if everyone was more educated on post. Traumatic stress the shoulder. We have all heard of about the guy who strangle his wife or girlfriend while having APT SD nightmare that being said. That's not exactly always the case. Some of us are gentle human beings and trying to live a life.  Without crime or anything for that matter. There is such a thing as p. TSD and happiness if you look towards to it.
You Can't say disability without the word ability. And that being said, we all have abilities and our own strikes and weaknesses. I've learned that over the years as my weakness is usually math and popping balloons. I don't like those very much. To be honest with you, many strengths and I draw from them as well as I have many creative inspirations like my ancestry and whatever goes on in my life would I draw from that as well.

As I said, this is basically an educational thing for people who don't have post-traumatic stress disorder.Why do I write?I may have mentioned this many times because I have p.TSD and I want to educate people on having the disability.Let's call it that way, so you don't end up.Calling someone a serial killer or a wife, strangler.That kind of thing is just a pile of junk.To be honest with you that is just t v playing with your head when you're thinking about ptsd It could be your neighbor it could be your best friend.You never know anyone could be one of your family members or your relatives depending on how you define family that being said I also mentioned how I define family the juggalo style of family. This book is not just entertained but also to support people that may have the same problem by knowing that they're not alone as well as to educate the people who stereotype people with this mental issue that being said. I just hope that the stereotypes will end 1 day.
As I said this started off with writing one story for chicken soup for the soul and then start it off with another 14 chicken soup for the soul and then end up working its way into a complete book!

I hope you enjoy