Finding a fellow rock hound

When I was at the barbecue, I was just starting to talk to people when someone showed their; tattoos!  So I showed her my ; tattoos that are on both my middle fingers!  I had strategically placed my; tattoos on my middle fingers so if anyone were to be rude or anything close to telling me to kill myself I would flip them as well the Grimm reaper! ( who I call the grand rip off!)
The next thing you know, getting a hug and soon I was talking to her about rocks! She was a crystal crazy too!  Find crystals in the wild when I find mind in the store!  That being said I wish I had picture of my crystals! That being said. We also shared "war" stories about PTSD/ C-PTSD!   C-PTSD  is when the "bullsh*t  (trauma) continues keep coming and your brain can not handle it!   So it creates C-PTSD, from my understanding!   The fact that I enjoyed talking to her I was happy to make a friend who was as crystal obsessed (not in a bad way) and creative I was able to relate to the very first human being in my life! 
She was also neurodivergent!  Like me! 
The on thing was that we were able to compare IQ sixes with out getting angry!  It was fun!  Soon I was able to add her on Facebook!  It was very interesting that someone would be so similar to me and creativity and stuff like that. It was very interesting for me to make this kind of a friend this friend there was similar to looking into the mirror as if looking into myself it was very interesting indeed!
That was during the bbq!
When I remember correctly is that I was able to talk to her about Crystal's artwork I was able to show her most of my artwork, but not my crystals as I did not have a darn picture of them except for the ones on my hand that was a little frustrating for me, but I was able to identify every crystal she had and identify what they are good for like labour right is good for negative energy as well as the amethyst is very good for wing off nightmares, stress, and other things that being said was very interesting!
This was the first time I had to use my knowledge as I went to the local market one and was attracted or drawn to the crystal booth that being said I ended up seeing the crystals in each crystal which one was good for what and which one was good and that diamonds were not exactly good for your mental health person who owned that booth was Florida at my knowledge about crystals and I'm pretty sure that I may be able to hang out or volunteer there I don't know, but we'll see I was knowledge of crystals was getting a friend as well as might get me a volunteer position. It was very interesting indeed to hear both people say how knowledgable about crystals. I was how I was very interested in New Age stuff and actually knew all the chakras and stuff. It was very interesting. Those are my two incidences with rockhound that were very interesting. Indeed I found that it was very interesting to see that there were other people like me and my friend Matt! Who would know what crystals are good for and what they can help you with I just know the ones that help with, like lapis, loopy, and stuff like that that being said, I also know about rose quartz with the idea of self love and being kind to yourself That is a crystal and as a pink colour is about self love and being kind to yourself so that being said, I shouldn't control all the colours that are pink in my room that are crystals I find as some people have problems being kind to themselves, but anyways, I have all these rose Rose tigers eye and stuff like that. Very interesting and I find they help a lot with a lot of problems. I enjoy a lot of crystals and crystal work for examples. It's very interesting to see me turn from a baby shaman to be a shaman!

-T.M.