F*ck fitting in

This only I remember correctly was the fact that my mother did not like me gauging my ears stretching my ears. If you would that being said, we had a big blowout about that. No pun intended as when you stretch your earlobes you end up getting a blowout that wasn't the blowout that I was worried about. It was my mother's temper at the time as she noticed the gauge earring in my ear, the thickness of the earring, she lost her cool what about the bullies? Are they gonna start bullying you again? so I said, and I said this clearly once at home and once at my counselor's place, this is when I was a teenager, but I didn't give an eff about their existence their opinions or anything for that matter as far as schoolyard tormenters or school tormenters were concerned I could've cared less at this point I wanted to connect with my ancestors!   at the time I thought my ancestors were Asian and I thought right as I did my DNA test so many years later that being said, I was right to stretch my ears so I said I said correctly fuck fitting in I'd rather fit in with my ancestors, then filling in with you dopes! 
My mother saw that thick thick earring in my ear as an act of rebellion, but really it was an act of not conformity, but trying to be with my ancestors without being in the spirit. This was my way of connecting with my ancestors and damned if I was gonna let a bully , tell me otherwise bully in this case I was still 17 but I guess you can call them a schoolyard bully or anyone else for that matter. Tell me how it was going to be. No I was gonna be the one that was gonna say no, I was gonna say who the fuck I am and who the fuck I ain't, my grammar, but I had to say that!   so I was stubborn as a me again, and I was making sure that I was concerned not of the bullies opinion northern existence, and I said that that was the first time I ever said something psychopathic or in my life

I don't care about their opinions nor their existence on this planet?

That were my exact words exactly fuck fitting in I don't care and nor do they so why should I give a rats ass kind of thing I just decided the fitting in it was for the birds, especially when you have a cool ancestry like mine as far as culture is concerned as far as how thick your hair is That being said I was very angry with my mother. I think it took her a few weeks to get over this one, nor did I really care to this point! it took her quite some time to get the idea that the gauges or the thick earrings the gauges the thickness of the earrings anyways that they were not going anywhere anytime soon that being said she had to accept them I kept flashing them in front of her to speed up the process which strategically worked!   Certainly finally accepted things as it is there's no way how was I gonna fit in nor did I care about fitting in in this case because I was a natural born whatever the hell in the first place not  rebell, but a half bad!  That being said also I was stubborn when I came to showing my ancestry now I don't go around spinning and peoples faces. I just gauging my ears and started stretching them and enjoying self expression as it was supposed to be.  Truth be told that is basically the skin of the things was. I was not trying to go into the western Society. No one was going to go into any society except my own. I could care less about what people thought except for myself and maybe my ancestors at this time!    I loved my mother. She was wearing me that time. I just wanted to show that I am associated with my ancestors and I was more or less no different from them in some cases and that I was exactly who I was to begin with with regards to who I was. I didn't care too much about feeling in and I didn't know what am my ears split or torn.  Making me have three year lobes yes I ended up with three year lobes at the end of the day basically two earlobes on my left ear that were once a four year lobes that were wrapped and one full earlobe on my right side. The doctor now is harassing me about plastic surgery and I'm telling her to the same thing that I don't give a damn about her or her existence!   That is the ultimate insult to the fit and I wouldn't fit in worth of shit because I don't care about what people think about me at the end of the day except for the people that matter to me even after that, that's pushing it!

-T.M.