Spoons

The one dream I remember, was seeing a palace and ice palace that was shaped like spoons next to each other and it had pink yellow and orange and purple lights emanating from it as well as there was some really interesting music. I forgot what the music sounded like. I'm pretty sure there was some violin in there, but anyways, that was basically the gist of the Dream as far as face value was concerned and it was around Christmas time in the dream when I saw the spoon palace let's call it that that being said I remembered this for a long time. I still remember this dream I had when I was in sixth grade, and it was something of an imagination Book about this, but I still don't know what the meaning of this dreamscape was to be honest with you. The idea that I had this dream was still a head scratcher to this day!
To be honest with you, I don't know what I ate or what I did to spur this dream or anything for that matter I know it was I was in the science fair at the time, and then the music was nighttime when I open the doors and there was right in the middle of the schoolyard this what I call the spoon Palace it was very interesting and I just don't know how to describe it any better than I could. It was very interesting indeed to see this, but it was very Bizarre I remember telling my parents this dream and I still wanna know what the meaning of the dream was what the dream meant or what dream was trying to tell me for some odd reason I cannot ascertain the idea of what this means I'm constantly finding, but I only remember the spoons and the music. I don't know what the idea of this dream was or what anyone had in mind for the dream, but it came in my head and came to me a snowboard, a big, elaborate, snowboard, or ice for that was made with spoons shaped structures and had nice glow lighting and stuff. It was glowing, pink, orange, yellow, purple, and stuff. It was very interesting that much I can say about this, but I can't remember very much about it except for first and science fair the second thing I was in the schoolyard staring this down in the middle of the night was something I was supposed to interpret I don't know, but I still can't remember this. I don't know what the dream about the spoon is spoon castle as I call it that being said I'll have to look this up for one second, just to shut me up!

"Spoons in the dream are a good sign. Others will give or feed you wealth, abundance, and increased profits. You have found unique ways to generate income from the projects and tasks that you love. Pay attention to the type of spoon. Consider how someone is using the spoon and what you are doing with the spoon. This information will help you get a more detailed spoon dream interpretation".

Is one

"Buying a spoon in the dream; foretells that people will give you special treatment only if you are ready to pay it. You are likely to enter certain situations that are pay-to-play. You will have little to no chance if you do not plan on investing in the endeavor."

"Bending a spoon with your mind or thoughts in the dream foretells that you will achieve the impossible. You will be able to perform certain sales or feats that others deemed highly unlikely. Utilize your sheer mental strength and perseverance"

And to break a spoon in a dream is to have bad luck in this case all the in the dream were intact and healthy that being said, I think I might be wealthy as I said I just looked this up on a site called Dream meaning net!