Vampire freaks

I remember vampire freaks the side it used to be a social media right now. It's just the clothing store that being said I remember it correctly as social media site and being able to express yourself freely on there as a nerd or a or a alternative person that being said, it was very interesting indeed to see the different people, the different piercings and tattoos, but anyways, there was some good things about that site. There were some bad things that start with good inspirational and good person a couple of times in that site. Also, I have been mentioned have met a friend there years ago when it was still a good site before the pervert came actually this friend was named. I can't mention her real name, but her name is Gwen and she likes to be called because of these obviously these perverts! To be honest with you, she helped me guide me through the side. She helped me guide me through a lot of things in life at the time I was going through a rough patch in life and she helped me stay by talking to her and stuff shut off and moved to Facebook and then it started on discord And stuff like that. I was very interesting to have a friend. Our friendship has been about a 10 year friendship, friendship or more that being said, I've never had a friendship this last longing that it was going to be more than eight years. Last friendship I had that was long was with Karen and we all know how that ended in eight years, so that was kinda a bad way to be honest with you, but this friendship has had its ups and downs, but I must tell you we still stuck together as friends that being said what I consider finding someone else as a friend to replace her. I don't think so because there is only one and there's only one me and thatis my friend of my twin flame, my friend version of twin flame which means either as my one phone call that I have a friend I have to tell you was a fact that she was a real true friend even though we never met in person, she lives in California I live obviously in Canada, but we still find a way to talk to each other without anything like airplanes, passports or anything like that!

We have a joint account that I will mention a later time was the joint which turned out to be pretty successful other things that were interesting were that we created a social media site also invented a lot of different things that I started on my own because of her as well, she seemed to be a very good person. She is very January. She is not an asshole or a creep or a pervert that she's trying to avoid those things too by not mentioning her real name !
That being said it's very interesting, but I just rather not use that in this book as was there could be anyone leading this ! But this friendship started with the vampire freak site. I went through vampire freaks sites until I finally found her as my friend and I was very interesting that we would have something similar, except for the fact that she is Christian and I am shaman! That is the only difference and that is a difference and obviously I love overlooking! Because I don't think religion should define a friendship I think a friendship should define the damn friendship in the first place that being said it was very interesting to see where things were gonna go as far as friendship was concerned where our creativity was going to take us stuff like that it was very interesting and still is to this day as I still have her as a friend, but we find out that is very interesting and the creativity that we do together as friends more than anything else She is the ultimate friend! But not all of my experiences on vampire freaks were actually good. Some of them were downright terrible!

-T.M.