Reading DP!

When I was 17 years old, I was suffering from a severe cold actually and I remember this exactly that I was watching a show called the worlds most dangerous places I didn't know it was a book until they mentioned it on the TV show so I ended up looking it up online one time when I was just a teenager Turned out I ended up buy the book! Which was very good of me and I ended up finding out it was a tome, a book that would be at least 1000 pages. I didn't think I was able to make it through the thousand pages, but it happened! I read from different country to country of its different dangerous. These are different words similar the ones that I was born in particularly the one that I most identified with was Chechnya!  I didn't know at the time they seemed like nice people who had a lot of anger issues, so something that I used to have and still have to this day is anger issues, but a good heart! 
That being said there were countries that were very interesting like Afghanistan Pakistan there were other interesting places and little titbits of information that were very interesting and very useful and if you were not in a war zone or dangerous place, he would find that some of these Ted bits of information would help you in your daily life as well like Make the best of nasty situation as well as trying to stay calm when things go sideways and stuff like that it was just simple as that and reading it for most the summer!  For about a month straight, I ended up reading the book. It was actually pretty good and entertaining at the same time that being said, I was able to enjoy learning things that doesn't involve a classroom. This was very easy for me. Neither did I have to read for a class. It was very interesting indeed!
When I ended up getting my DNA test done on time, I ended up realizing that I was of these most of these dangerous places, particularly Chechnya and Siberia, as well as the central Asian country is very interesting. Indeed I was actually and I am very proud of my heritage, even though these people are squabbling over the things that are not very important in life, but I guess they're important to them, but I just rather continue on living my life as who I am I still have the DNA but I'm happy about that!   I am more of a peaceful loving person instead of squabbling over things that I think do not really matter in life like DNA or religion. That being said, I don't know why people squabble over stupid stuff like that!
Really kind of aggravates me that would squabble over things like DNA erase or whatever religion and even give a damn, but they could be similar people. It kind of aggravates me that people would be so annoying and that we are involving as a raise of humans that is, I find that there are certain types of people that are more evolving close to the chimps instead of evolving!   When I realize that I am few other people had only evolved and became good people and peaceful people well that just scares me!  But to  honest I am happy to sleep at night knowing that I am a good person!
I might have a hot head but I know how to use it now a days instead of blowing my cool because of this whatever is bothering me!
Oh, also reading this book was able to help me identify the triggers and the symptoms of PTSD, which were able to help me ultimately save my mental health. I know that sounds strange that a book would help save my mental health, but it was a one book a staffing stone that was actually able to , help me realize that I did have PTSD. The second book was shake hands with the devil by Romeo. Dallaire!  That was the client that got me to see help for PTSD instead of Asperger or ADHD as those two do not bother me as much as the PTSD does I know some people have nightmares from terminal time but I have every fucking day!   The joys of loving to read, really you learn stuff that might help you with life and improve on your self even if it is thick thick book on warzones!