Kumbocha yummy

So today I bought a liquid lunch or liquid breakfast if you were I'm not an alcoholic extra shit I like tea and the different times if they have that these days that they come around I had a Kubota key, which is pretty good which is like a fermented tea but it's not alcoholic thank God you would think fermented would mean alcoholic, but that's beside the point I was out for a drive for most of the morning and I came across this kombucha tea, which was very delicious. It was lemon ginger, and it was very good. And I enjoy it so much that's not what the whole long is going to be about. I also was doing other things this morning like I was doing penpaling as well as I had a good lunch and I also enjoyed my drive around the town which was good I don't dry, but I have someone to drive me. Because I live in a group home! That being said, because my PTSD, and a little bit of fault of my Asperger's, and ADHD so that's why I live in a group home. But also, that would be another different story as to how I got to the group home. But the size of a point this is what I was interested in. What is the tea I'll show you that. It was very interesting...

This is called loon. It is a kombucha tea which is very interesting and it was very interesting. It tasted had a creamy taste to it, and I was just wonderful drink. I save it for most of the morning and I was there interesting to taste I wouldn't mind having this again sometime when I have more money. The kombucha is now my favourite thing other than the energy drinks with your very interesting too, but the energy drinks will keep you up for half the night. This will keep you up for the day. At least it wasn't Pascal I don't think but it was still delicious nonetheless.   Kombucha tea also has a lot of probiotics as well as antioxidants another interesting things that are going to keep you alive longer. If you want to. This is very interesting. He drank it and you can tell that is good for you because it taste so f*cking good. So I ended up drinking Moshe web for the morning and then sell that for my can collection on myself. Along with the Special Olympics trophy, I got from pulling the firetruck and other things. Mostly, my shelves are for box and my musical instruments. I have actually different musical instruments of kalimba, steel tongue, drum, and other things but I also like to play the keyboard. I have a keyboard in my room as well as other things though I should get back at the keyboard, that being said, I'm also interested in music. I'm trying to dabble this possible. It's very interesting to see the idea of a keyboard or a piano. It doesn't really mean that you have to have lessons I only listen I need to learn just like the kombucha tea. Is that the flavour as well complement each other the same thing with the sounds, if they complement each other very well in the first place that you were going to get a song out of it that's basically how it goes! I will tell you more about my keyboard sooner or letter.

Also went to garage sale for a charitable causes at the local high school, which was very interesting. I've seen very many interesting things, but as I said, I'm saving up for a tattoo so the only thing I can do is take pictures of the darn things which is just fine with me. But that's the sort of the point. It was very interesting to see the different stuff. They did not have lord of the rings books, which was fine with me. I couldn't breathe a sigh of relief, or I would've been having an attitude problem over a Book, I was very interested in the different books, but they learn to Andrew saying let's put it that way, but I was interesting to see what other people are reading and what they were throwing out in service, so I seeing a lifestyles of the poor people without going around, an snooping in the garbage or anything this is very interesting to see that you can look at the window in a somebody's life through a garage sale and see from there and then you actually are interested in what that person dies or something similar to what that person does. This case I write nature is just the way it is this one is for dogs that are flying around. And there in a foil like saying, this is very interesting. But I have a painting that is similar to this already go to the smaller but I wish I could've gotten ass anyways that being said I took a picture of it. It was very interesting to see this and I wish I could've been able to get it but as I said, I have my priorities, but I did have my phone with me at all times which is very interesting nonetheless. So I was looking around the garage sale in my place where I go to do my basketball, and was very interesting to see where things were leading the different peoples lives in the past that was!