Damn coffee

Should've never had that coffee in the first place. I am up all night it's not because I didn't face my demons but it's because I faced a copper iced coffee which was a big no-no. In my opinion. Now it's Facebook in my PTSD meds or interacting with my PTSD meds, which is not very fun. I've been up since 8:30 PM as being a bitch to deal with! I don't know why I drink the coffee it must be a cultural thing with me, but it's something that I must cut out even if it is a cultural thing, because the coffee keeps me up all night. It makes me nuttier than hell. And I'd rather not, I would rather just have some good nights sleep for once. At least this was chemically good news, not stress induced. But still is a pain in the ass to still be up all night even with a goddamn coffee and you wanna be able to sleep I slept for three hours straight. I was not very happy to be sleeping three hours straight but at least it's not out of anxiety or fear or anything like that at least that I know.  Maybe I'll work it off when I do my cleaning job this morning. That being said, I was not very happy to be sleeping for three hours only because of goddamn coffee. At least it helped me face my demons, but as I said the sleep is an issue the sleep the sleep the sleep! This is something that should be dealt with right away is the sleep the sleep the sleep! I do sound OCD but it's because I haven't been able to fall asleep lately and it's driving me insane and I wish I was a vampire so I wouldn't have to go to sleep. I know that sounds childish and what not but it's better than having to try to fall asleep and drinking coffee and staying up all night and not having excuse for except for well, celebrating the fact that, I faced a demon even though it was a painful bastard of a demon!

That being said the next time there's a basketball game and I am going to go there which will be next week. I will not be having any goddamn coffee. I'll tell you that much because the coffee is horrible to deal with one of you're trying to sleep a shirt it might calm your mind a bit, but then it races afterwards again. as a pain in the goddamn just to fall asleep because it interacts with your Your PTSD medication is even more annoying because you want to fall asleep! What I found is at the coffee is not my best friend I had a what is it a café coffee and didn't affect me too much but then this Tim Hortons they have Poulton coffee. Let me tell you that coffee it's like jet fuel. It's gonna make you go and say and will make your climb the wall Guardian go to that extreme. I wish I could just fall asleep. I wish I could sleep could sleep! I still have a lot on my mind but it's not stressful stuff. At least it's just penpal related things. I would like to be able to penpal my penpals, but it's too early in the morning to do so. Which is a pain in the goddamn ass.   What I would give to penpal someone right now, but I can't. I have to just do my blog and try to get some more GD sleep!

Let me tell you something that PTSD is not a fun thing to deal with the hilarious, susceptible to insomnia, but also comes up in your head My faithless. And it's very interesting that certain things like caffeine or stimulant can affect you to do have more of this insomnia as I speak this is what it's going through my head!

Here are my exact fucking that's as said by faithless!

I can't get no sleep
I need to sleep, I can't get no sleep
Deep in the bosom of the gentle night
Is when I search for the light
Pick up my pen and start to write
I struggle and fight dark forces in the clear moonlight
Without fear
Insomnia
I can't get no sleep
I used to worry, thought I was going mad in a hurry
Gettin' stressed, makin' excess mess in darkness
No electricity, something's all over me, greasy
Insomnia, please release me and let me dream
Of makin' mad love to my girl on the heath
Tearin' off tights with my teeth
But there's no release, no peace
I toss and turn without cease
Like a curse, open my eyes, rise like yeast.
At least a couple of weeks
Since I last slept, kept takin' sleepers
But now I keep myself pep
Deeper still, the night
I write by candlelight, I find insight
Fundamental movement
So when it's black
This insomnia takin'-original-tack(?)
Keep the beast in my nature
Under ceaseless attack... I gets no sleep
I can't get no sleep
I need to sleep, I can't get no sleep