Still half bad

To be a half bad as I had mentioned is that you are not born with a golden spoon in your mouth where your privilege. In this case, I was never privileged in my case I may have had a privileged like lifestyle where I may have seen the world, but really I did not go to college or university. That's what makes me a half bad and still does is that I never was paid to go into University or college to give myself the opportunity to do better. That being said I had to do this myself by being literate by reading and writing. That was the only way that I was going to learn from this world instead of through a classroom. Also, it was through choice that I was not going to go back to another classroom because of Bullying and the fact that I have very, very severe ADHD I would have to bring a book just to keep myself entertained. I know that sounds redundant, but that is the case with me that I cannot do that or do anything without having a book on hand, I would most likely be reading it before I end up, deciding I was going to go and, do something else that something else usually would be boring even if it was fun for most people it wasn't fun for me. It was boring. My idea of fun would be to be riding or to be reading to be honest with you or stargazing the solitary things that I find that are more interesting than a kick in the hours by that I mean, the idea of being social with people I'd rather not deal with on a daily basis but sometimes I have to deal with them on a weekly basis i.e. basketball i.e. soccer or something of that effect where my asshole would be there for the first time in my life to piss me off!
It was a matter of a decision for me not to go to college or university because I was afraid that I had have to deal with people basically like him who would tell the truth who would lie and bully either way into your lunch money or God knows what that being said. I just didn't wanna have to deal with that I dealt with it Too many times and grade school and once in high school I wasn't gonna chance it for a third time and end up going insane!  So you can see that I was a half bad by choice because I couldn't help but not want to go back to school to better myself to be able to have a career well I did a job for my purposes for my ideas, it would've been a deadhead job because it would probably involve an office or something that would not be very Fun or entertaining. That being said I found this to be aggravating for me to deal with. Was the idea that I had to go to school just end up like my mother who would work in an office. It wasn't fair so I didn't choose that route for me instead I chose to be creative and be Honestly to be in a happier headspace. If that is what a half bad is that is what it is because I was never really interested in privileged lifestyle to be actually living the life of Riley instead, I'd rather just be creative and live the life that was handed down to me by whatever created the universe that being said I'm still a half bad because I chose to be I never wanted to be in college or university i'd rather be creative and make my name for myself through that instead of dealing with bullies and school and stuff like that that would really make me miserable instead I just decided to pick up that apple pan or pick up that paint brush or that pencil or something that I could draw with and then just go from there I'd rather not deal with bullies other people that are annoying although that is not very much but it's easier I can just block them as I only find bullies and scammers online is gone to point when I was 18 I was like an FBI profile or where I would be able to spot as psycho or sociopath without even blinking and because I've dealt with these people too many times in my life to be honest with you I never wanted these people to be my friends. They would always away and being your friend and stuff like that to be honest with you I did not like being manipulated at a young age, to be honest that's what happened to me as a young age and it further reduce self-esteem to the point where I was like I'd rather not get up in the morning at some points in the year!  Actually, I could care less about these people as I mentioned when I stretched my ears or gauged my ears that I did not care about these psycho or sociopathic people who really don't really care about me so why should I care about them kind of thing I don't believe in eye for an eye, but I do believe that there is something for those particular types of people Call karma or something, but they will come and they'll get these people back for what they have done to other people like me, who cannot go to school because of these idiots!