Old coping (healthy) mechanism

ain't happy, I'm feeling glad

I got sunshine in a bag
I'm useless but not for long
The future is coming on
I ain't happy, I'm feeling glad
I got sunshine in a bag
I'm useless but not for long
The future is coming on
It's coming on, it's coming on
Finally someone let me out of my cage
Now time for me is nothin', 'cause I'm countin' no age
Now I couldn't be there, now you shouldn't be scared
I'm good at repairs, and I'm under each snare
Intangible (ah y'all), bet you didn't think
So I command you to, panoramic view (you)
Look, I'll make it all manageable
Pick and choose, sit and lose all you different crews
Chicks and dudes, who you think is really kicking tunes?
Picture you getting down in a picture tube
Like you lit the fuse, you think it's fictional? Mystical? Maybe
Spiritual hero who appears on you to clear your view
When you're too crazy
Lifeless to those the definition for what life is
Priceless to you because I put you on the hype shift
Did you like it? Gut smokin' righteous with one toke
You're psychic among knows possess you with one go
I ain't happy, I'm feeling glad
I got sunshine in a bag
I'm useless but not for long
The future is coming on
I ain't happy, I'm feeling glad
I got sunshine in a bag
I'm useless but not for long
The future (that's right) is coming on
It's coming on, it's coming on
The essence, the basics without did you make it?
Allow me to make this childlike in nature
Rhythm, you have it or you don't
That's a fallacy, I'm in them
Every sprouting tree, every child of peace
Every cloud and sea, you see with your eyes
I see destruction and demise
Corruption in the skies (that's right)
From this fucking enterprise, now I'm sucked into your lies
Through Russel, not his muscles
But percussion he provides
For me as a guide, y'all can see me now
'Cause you don't see with your eye
You perceive with your mind, that's the inner (fuck 'em)
So I'mma stick around with Russ and be a mentor
Bust a few rhymes so motherfuckers remember
Where the thought is, I brought all this
So you can survive when law is lawless (right here)
Feeling sensations that you thought was dead
No squealing and remember that it's all in your head
I ain't happy, I'm feeling glad
I got sunshine in a bag
I'm useless but not for long
The future is coming on
I ain't happy, I'm feeling glad
I got sunshine in a bag
I'm useless but not for long
My future is coming on
It's coming on, it's coming on
My future
It's coming on, it's coming on, it's coming on
It's coming on, it's coming on, my future
It's coming on, it's coming on, it's coming on
It's coming on, it's coming on, my future
It's coming on, it's coming on, it's coming on
My future
It's coming on, it's coming on, it's coming on
My future
It's coming on, it's coming on, it's coming on
My future

I was given a CD today that I haven't seen in a long time. Big sunny tunes six! That used to be my favourite CD because it had the song that I already posted up there the Clint Eastwood song by the Gorillaz! That being said, it's been my anthem for quite some time it might sound depressing, but it's not as depressing as you think it is it's the gorillas they are supposed to be that way in the first place. It just sounded so weird when I first heard it that I wanted to hear it again and again. I think he probably have heard this with different songs. This song I Knew since I was about 11 or 12 years old and then went and fell in love with the gorillas as well as the insane Clown posse! Do I have more history with the insane clown policy? That being said I am also interested equally in the gorillas as far as their music is concerned they're very interesting and this song is my anthem because it sounds sad but it doesn't say it is sad and the subway is coming on it's coming on it's coming on my future that has been something that I've been thinking about it since I was about 12 or 13 years old That being said, I used to have prophetic dreams of what I might be when I was a young kid about 12 or 13 years old as seventh grader. That's when I really dug into this song because this is when sort of the bullying started, it was because of the ethnic wise bullying! You can tell which day that was that caused me to get into this song because I was starting to get into the rabbit hole of being bullied. And I thought if I am as tough as saw these gorillas that are the band I thought I would be a lot better, off than being a at one point it was a coping mechanism, and it still is a anthem to me because I am kind of unique and weird in the same way as the gorillas are I found the gorillas speak to me a lot more than any other band, especially well excuse me, other than the insane clown posse! That being said, only very few bands have mentioned what I have failed over the past 34 years in this case when I was 12 or 13 years old 12 or 13 years now 22 years later I am back and I am still feeling the same emotions that I felt back then except I'm not being bullied! Actually, I'm allowed to get away with a lot worse than what I was when I was 1213 or 14 years old when I was 12, 13 or 14 years old I couldn't even get away with being part Asian part arab and part East Indian without getting the sh*t.   Now I'm a semi Goth and a nerd more nerd than Goth. That being said, I'm very proud of my clothing choices. Some people would say that my hair is a little bit off the beat, and and that I am more interested and being different. Well that basically me telling the other 12 or 13-year-old brats who were bullying me to go fuck off and fly a kite!
This song I will admit, has gotten me when I first saw the actual music video and I thought this is the weirdest sound dang song I was almost with Tim Burton movie, but put the music. It was very very interesting indeed to play this particular song over and over again on the, big, shiny tunes 6, it was by what was a TV commercial called much music. At the time I used to be addicted to that channel when I was 11, 12, 13, 14 years old and I wish they still had the old music back on these days that they had them instead of this kind of shit that they have nowadays! I am not a hateful person when it comes to music, but the stuff that is ploughing in my ears. These days on the radio are not exactly quality material anymore. They are usually talking about sex, or sexually explicit act, or other things that that really shouldn't be sung about! If that is even a word, it's just shouldn't be sang or song about in the first place because it's very grimy and greedy in the first place not in the good way. I find that music is more talking about love and sex and romance and stuff like that, instead of dealing with your goddamn emotions and dealing with them head on and just taking care of them while you Still can! I think the music died was about 4 or 5 years ago...... that much being said, there wasn't very much good stuff to be heard these days, except for techno that I can only listen to, but other than that I can't listen to the other stuff it talks about sex, dating, romance, love and other shit that I'd rather not deal with! I think music died in the 2010, and Rigamortus sat in at 2021 and it's been decomposing ever since the music I think it's not as good as it usually would be. It started going to death around 2007 when really shitty artist we're only talking about money and other shit like that that I don't care about I care about more about the music that talks about emotions not your motherfucking money! Big baby sweet would say in Big money hustlers it's a drug movie that I used to watch and still do. It's very funny. I can't stop laughing when I think about that movie!
But really most of the stuff that I listen to when I was younger like the insane clown posse, Bizkit, or the gorillas were more less talking about dealing with your emotions, head on and flipping the script and trying to do better in the end. As well as being yourself and not giving a shit about what other people think about you With most of my hands are mostly talking about. That being said is very sad that there's not as many anthems as there is crap out there anymore. These days there's more BM bowel movements if you would go around in the music industry than there are anthems, and I find that sad!
I have one girl I can talk to at the group home about this kind of stuff the rock music, and the punky stuff that will get everything into a conversation because I agree with her taste and music, which is rock classic rock new metal and other stuff like that that being said, I'd rather listen to that and the old stuff of that instead of the new shit that's gonna cause me a lot of stress that talks about love, romance and other I am going to throw up just thinking about it! It is sad how things have gone down the hill in the music industry and that things are not as good as they were before before there was the quality and the quantity. Now it's just a quantity and there more asking for money than they are asking for good content these days I find. That's what I think is that the music is not as good But the money is just as good as before I don't get it. I think they should pay less for people who cut corners, especially in the music industry. If you're not going to do well with your music and you're gonna do a shitty job like if I did a shitty job at my job, I should be paid less or I should be let go that's just basically how it should be in the working world, and I should be the same thing with the music industry, which is still an industry! Keep the gorillas keep insane clown posse keep Limp Bizkit and keep all the good stuff but as far as the new stuff fire them, they're not worth it every time I hear the new music it makes my ears bleed literally and I just want to pound my ears, and just shut up the music! Kind of sad to tell you the truth, but there's no good music these days there's just a crap! Wish I could stuff my ears with if you know what I mean. It is that disgusting the music these days before I didn't have to worry about having to hear about love and sex and romance and desire and all that shit now I have to deal with that and it's gonna drive me completely insane if you're not I'm gonna end up in a mental hospital just by having to listen to this shit.
Whatever happened to Papa Roach and other interesting bands that were out there that were very good for you and the first place They didn't sound like they were good for you, but they were good for you in the end. That being said, I'd rather hear more mental health stuff and new metal, metal and rock and other good stuff instead of this shit that's about lovey-dovey erotic dirt!

You know I do clean up At my job it's time to get the music industry, cleans up their act as well if I clean up stuff in my job for money, I think that he should do the same thing clean out the trash!