🌺CHAPTER-1

WORDS: 4600+
***************
"Greatest wish of my life?" she thought as she pressed the ball point to her lips Then, taking a long breath, she smiled a little helplessly It is very difficult to answer this question.

"Why is it difficult?" Javeria asked her.

Because I have many wishes, and each wish is very important to me. She said shaking her head.

They were both leaning on the ground against the wall at the back of the auditorium. Today was their eighth day of FSC classes and at that time they both sat in the back of the auditorium during free period. Crush the salted peanuts one by one.

Javeria asked her while eating.

"What is your greatest desire in life, Imama?" Imama looked at her with a bit of surprise and thought.

"First you tell me, what is your biggest desire in life?" Imama replied. Instead, she asked the opposite question.

I have asked before, you should answer first. At which she shook her neck.

"Good....... Okay....... Let me think more," Imama said while agreeing.

"The biggest wish of my life?"
She sighed.
"One wish is that I live a very long life". she said.

" Why....... ?" Javeria laugh.

"Only fifty, sixty years of life seems very short to me....... At least a hundred years should be given to a person in the world....... And then I want to do everything....... If I die soon, then all my life's wishes will remain unfulfilled."
She said while putting a bean in her mouth.

"Good and......." said Javeria.

"And that I want to become the greatest doctor of the country....... Best eye specialist. I want my name to be top of list when the history of eye surgery in Pakistan is written."
She looked at the sky while smiling.

"And if you never become a doctor......." Javeria said.
"After all, it's a matter of merit and luck."

"This is not possible. I am working so hard that I will do anything on merit. Then, My parents have enough money that if I don't get into a medical college here, they will send me abroad."

"Still, if it ever happens that you can't become a doctor....... ?"
"It cannot be. This is my biggest wish in life, I can leave everything for this profession. This is my dream and how can dreams be left or forgotten.
"Impossible....... "

Imama nodded her head and put another grain in her mouth.

"Nothing can be impossible in life....... Anything can ever happen, anytime.
Suppose you can't become a doctor? Then what will you do? How will you react?" Now imama fell into thought.

At first I will cry a lot Very much....... Many days....... And then I will die.

Javeria laughed. "And just a while ago, you were saying that you wanted a long life....... And now you are saying that you will die."

"Yes, then what will I do when I am alive? All the plans are related to my medical....... And if this thing goes out of life, then will it remain?"

"In other words, one of your big wishes will end another big wish?"

"You understand this....... "

"So then it means that your greatest desire is to become a doctor, not to have a long life."

"You can say....... "

"Well....... If you can't become a doctor, then how will you die.......
Will you commit suicide or naturall Death?"
;Javeria asked with great interest.