🌺CHAPTER-32

WORDS: 4600+
***************
Salar's eyes opened. He was resting his head on a pillar of a porch of Haram Sharif. He sat there for some time to suffer but sleep strangely overcame him.

She was Imama. Indeed, Imama was. Standing behind him in white Ihram. He had only caught a glimpse of her, but even a glimpse was enough to convince him that she was none other than Imama. With empty mind seeing people going from place to place his his filled with helplessness.

It had been more than eight years since he saw the woman whom he had seen there today in the Haram Sharif. He took off his glasses and covered his face with both hands.

Rubbing hot water from his eyes, rubbing his eyes, he got the idea. This was Haram Sharif. Here he did not need to hide his tears from anyone. Everyone used to come here to shed tears. He removed his hands from his face. He was getting angry. He bowed his head and sat there crying for a long time.

Then he remembered, he used to come there every year to perform Umrah. He also performed Umrah on behalf of Imama Hashim.

He also used to pray for her health and long life. He also used to pray for Imama Hashim to be protected from all troubles.

He had left every prayer for himself and Imama in Haram Sharif for so many years. Prayers everywhere. But he had never asked Imama for himself there in Haram Sharif. It was strange but he had never prayed for attaining Imama there. His tears stopped at once. He stood up from his seat. After ablution he put on Ihram for Umrah. While circumambulating the Kaaba, this time he happened to find a place near Maqam Multzam. There, where he saw himself standing in the dream. Raising his hands, he began to pray.

"The prophets used to pray to you while standing here. There is a big difference between their prayers and mine." He was rumbling.

"If I were a prophet, I would have prayed like the prophets, but I am an ordinary human being and a sinful human being. My desires, My aspirations are all common. No one has ever stood here and wept for a woman. What will be the end of my humiliation and humiliation than that I am standing here....... Standing in the Haram Pak....... Roaring for a woman, but I have no control over my heart, nor over my tears."

"It wasn't me who gave this woman a place in my heart, you did. Why did you put so much love in my heart for this woman that I am remembering her even standing in front of you? Why made me so helpless that I have no control over my existence? I am the human being that you created with all these weaknesses. I am the human being who has no one to show the way except you, and that woman, that woman is standing on every path of my life. Not letting me go anywhere, either take her love out of my heart in such a way that I never even think about her or give her to me. If she doesn't get it, I will cry for her for the rest of my life. If she is found then I will not be able to shed tears for anyone except you. Let my tears be pure."

"I stand here asking for one of your pure women. I ask Imama Hashim. I ask for this woman for my generation, who did not associate anyone in the love of your Prophet Hazrat Mohammad SAW. Who gave up all the comforts of her life for them. If I have ever done anything good in my life, give me Imama Hashim in return. So it can still happen if it you wants to. It is still possible. Deliver me from this temptation. Make my life easier. Release me from the pain I have been suffering for eight years. Have mercy on Salar Sikandar once more, he who is the best of your attributes."

He was lying there with his head bowed. At the same place where he had seen himself in the dream, but this time Imama Hashim was not on his back.

After rumbling for a long time, he left. The starlight in the sky was still dim. The Kaaba was still illuminated by lights. The crowd of people was the same at that time of night. As in the dream, the door of the Kaaba was not even open. Despite this, Salar Sikandar felt a sense of peace within him while moving away from there.