🌺CHAPTER-21

WORDS: 5700+
***************
He used to go to the hills of Margalla for hiking occasionally on weekends. It was not a weekend but suddenly he was in the mood to go there.

As usual, he parked the car below and kept hiking with a bag on his back. He began his return journey when the shadows began to lengthen. He could estimate that it would take him two hours to reach his car. In order to make his return journey a little faster, he came to the road where people usually passed. He had only gone a short distance when he heard footsteps behind him. Salar looked back. They were two boys who were far behind him, but coming very fast.

Salar turned his neck back and so continued his downward journey. He did not find the boys suspicious of there appearance. Dressed in jeans and shirts, they was dressed like a normal boy, but as he walked, he suddenly felt someone behind him. He turned with lightning speed and stopped. The two boys had revolvers in their hands and were right in front of him.

"Put your hands up or we'll shoot you." One of them said loudly. Salar raised his hands helplessly. One of them went after him and very quickly he pulled and pushed him. Salar staggered but recovered.

"Come here." Salar started without any resistance towards where they wanted to move him off the road, so that no one would come there at once. One of them almost pushed him out of the way and deep into the bushes and trees. "Sit on your knees." One said sharply to him.

Salar followed his order in silence. He knew that they would take his things and then leave him and he didn't want to do anything that would make them angry and hurt him. One of them followed him and took off the small bag he carried on his back. The bag contained a camera, a few rolls of film, batteries, a telescope, a first aid kit, a wallet, a bottle of water and some food. He opened the wallet and examined the currency notes and credit cards inside. After that he took out a packet of tissues from the bag and then also took out a first aid kit.

"Now you stand up." The boy said in a commanding manner. Salar stood up with his hands above his head. The boy went to his back, put his hands in his shorts pockets, search them and took out the car key.

"Is there a car?" For the first time, Salar was somewhat worried.

"You guys take my bag but leave the car." Salar addressed him for the first time.

"Why? Why let the car stay. You are our aunt's son to let the car stay." The boy said in a harsh tone.

"You guys will have a lot of problems if you try to take the car. You won't be able to take the car just by getting the car key. There are many more locks." Salar said to them.

"That's our problem, not yours." The boy told him and then went ahead and pulled the glasses from her eyes.

"Take off your joggers." Salar looked at him in surprise.

"Why joggers?" This time instead of answering, the boy slapped the salar's face full time. He staggered, stars dancing before his eyes for a few moments.

"No more questions, take off the joggers."

Salar looked at him with angry eyes. The other boy jerked the chamber of the revolver drawn on him once. The first boy gave another slap this time on Salar's other cheek.

"Now look at it like this....... Take off the joggers." He said sternly. Salar bent down without looking at him this time and slowly took off both his joggers. Only his socks were left on his feet now.

"Take off your shirt." Salar wanted to object again but he didn't want to be slapped again. If they didn't have revolvers, he was physically better than them and would certainly have beat them at that moment, but their the presence of the revolver immediately made him helpless in front of them. He took off his shirt and held it towards the boy.