🌺CHAPTER-18

WORDS: 6400+
***************
After the conversation with Sikandar Usman, he spent the whole night thinking about the whole matter. For the first time he felt a little sorrow and regret. He should have divorced Imama Hashim immediately on her request, then maybe she would have gone to Jalal and they would have gotten married. Despite his deep dislike for Imama, he admitted his mistake for the first time.

"She never contacted me again. She did not go to court to seek divorce. Even her family members have not been able to find her yet. She didn't even go to Jalal Ansar, then where did she go. Did she have an accident.......?" For the first time he was thinking about her very seriously, without resentment or anger.

"It is not possible that she is living a quiet life as my wife after having so much hatred and dislike for me, then what is the reason why Imama is not contacting anyone again. So far when more than a year has passed, has she really been the victim of an accident? Can an accident happen to her.......?" Thinking about her, his mind wandered once again.

"What should I do if there is an accident....... She left the house at her own risk and an accident can happen to anyone at any time, so why should I be so worried about her. Dadis right, when I have nothing to do with her, then I shouldn't even care about her. Especially about a girl who is so oblivious to kindness, who thinks she's better than others, and who thinks I'm so mean, whatever happened to her, she deserved it." He tried to shake every thought of her from his mind.

He no longer felt the regretful seriousness of some time ago, nor did he feel any remorse. He was not used to regretting small things anyway. He closed his eyes in peace, the concept of ​​Imama Hashim was no longer in his mind.
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

"Ever been to Van Dame?" Mike asked Salar while leaving the university that day.

"once upon."

"what kind of place." Mike asked.

"Not bad." Salar commented.

"Going there this weekend."

"Why.......?"

"My girlfriend is very interested in this place....... She goes often." Mike said.

"So you should go with her." Salar said.

"No, everybody go, it'll be more fun." Mike said.

"What do you mean by all the people?" This time Danish took part in the conversation.

"As many friends as there are....... All of them.......!"

"Me, Salar, you, Sethi and Saad."

"Leave Saad....... He'll start touching his ears in the name of a night club or give a long rambling sermon." Salar interjected.

"Well then, here we go." Danish said.

"Sandra is also invited." Salar took his girlfriend's name.

Everyone went there that weekend and had a great time there for three to four hours. The next day, Salar woke up late in the morning. He was preparing for lunch when Saad called him.

"Are you up now?" Saad said as soon as he heard his voice.

"Yes, ten minutes ago......."

"Must have been out late at night......." Saad guessed.

"Yes....... We went out." Salar deliberately did not mention the name of the night club.

"Who are we.......? You and Sandra?"

"Not the whole group." Salar said.

"The whole group....... They did not take me. i was dead." Saad said angrily.