🌺CHAPTER-15

WORDS:4700+
***************
After they left, Salar thought of the lawyer through whom he had contacted Hashim Mubeen Ahmed. Hasan was the one who hired this lawyer and that lawyer was not even familiar with the name of Salar Sikandar, but what was worrying for Salar was Hasan's involvement in it. Hashim Mubeen Ahmed could easily reach him through this lawyer and through Hasan. He called Hasan and informed him about the nature of the whole matter.

"I was already forbidding you from all this," he said to Salar. "I know Waseem and his family very well and I am also well aware of their influence and flamboyance." He was speaking.

Salar scolded him in a somewhat impatient tone. "I didn't call you to find out about my future. I just want to warn you of a danger."

"By what risk?" Hassan was shocked. "The lawyer you hired can easily reach you and then me through this. Salar said to him.

"No, they can't reach me." Hasan said a little carelessly on his words.

"Why.......?"

"Because I have already done all the work very carefully. That lawyer also does not know my real name and surname. The address and phone number I gave him were fake." Salar smiled. He should have expected such intelligence and cunning from Hasan, he was an expert at doing everything neatly.

"I went to him only once and then contacted him on the phone and in that meeting too my dress was completely different. I don't think that Hashim Mubeen Ahmed can reach me only through dress."

"And if they arrive.......?"

"So....... Don't know....... About that, I didn't think." Hasan said straightforward.

"Isn't it better that you disappear somewhere for a few days and pretend that your absence was for some important work." Salar advised him.

"I have better advice. I give this lawyer some rupees and instruct him to tell Hashim Mubeen or the police about my wrong dress when they arrive. At least for now I won't be in any trouble and I'm going to England for a few weeks in a few days anyway."
Hasan said. "Even if the police arrive, I will still be far away from their reach, but I am sure that they will not able to reach me. So, be calm."

"If you're really that carefree and complacent, well, they might not come to you, but I still thought I'd tell you." Salar told him as he hung up the phone.

"By the way, where did you leave this girl in Lahore?"

"Where else could I have left her except on a road in Lahore. She didn't say anything about her location and the boundaries of Arbaa. She just left."

"Silly fool, at least you had the nerve to ask her where she was."

"Yes! But I didn't need it." Salar deliberately rounded off his last conversation with Imama.

"I wonder what kind of things you are getting involved with, are you getting involved with girls of your type or is it something else but getting involved with girls like Waseem's sister.......? Your test is also falling day by day."

"I have become involve......." You are really out of mind, otherwise at least you would not talk to me like this....... There is a difference between the earth and the sky in adventure and involvement, Hasan sir!" Salar said in a sarcastic tone.

"And you have covered this distance in one jump, Salar Sir!" Hasan also replied in the same way.

"You have a damage brain and nothing else."

"And your brain is damage than mine, otherwise such stupidity would never be called an adventure. " Hasan was also slightly irritated.

"If you have helped me, it does not mean that you should say whatever comes into your mouth." Salar suddenly got angry at his words.