🌺CHAPTER-23

WORDS: 3400+
***************
The second year of MBA was very peaceful. Apart from studies, there was no other activity in his life. He would only discuss games with his classmates in discussions or spend time with them on group widgets. He used to spend all the rest of his time in the library. His only activity on weekends was going to the Islamic Center where he used to learn to recite the Holy Quran from an Arab, then he would repeat these lessons of the Holy Quran, then he started learning Arabic from the same Arab.

Khalid Abdul Rahman, an Arab, was primarily a medical technician and associated with a hospital. He used to come there on weekends and take classes in Arabic language and Holy Quran. He did not take any remuneration for this work, but a large number of books in the library of the Islamic Center were also donated by his friends and relatives.

One day during the same Quran classes he said to Salar. "Why don't you memorize the Holy Qur'an?" Salar started to look at his face in surprise for a while at this suggestive question.

"I....... How can I?"

"Why....... Why can't you?" Khalid asked him in reply.

"It's very difficult and then not a man like me I can't do it." Salar said after a few moments.

"You have a very good mind, but if I say that I have never seen a more intelligent person than you in my life, you have memorized so many big and small surahs in such a short period of time. I am also surprised at how fast you are learning Arabic. When the mind is so fertile and there is a desire to learn and remember everything in the world, why not the Holy Quran. Allah Almighty also has a right to your mind." Khalid said.

"You didn't understand me. I don't mind learning but it is very difficult. I can't learn it at this age." Salar explained.

"While I think that you will find it very easy to memorize the Holy Quran. Once you start memorizing it, I wouldn't make this claim about anyone else but you, I can say with the claim that you will not only memorize it very easily but in a very short time......."

Salar did not speak further on the subject that day. But after returning to his apartment that night, he kept thinking about what Khalid Abdul Rahman had said. He thought that Khalid Abdul Rahman would never talk to him about it again. But next week, Khalid Abdul Rahman once again asked him the same question.

Salar looked at him silently for a long time then he said to Khalid in a low voice. "I'm afraid."

"From what? "By memorizing the Holy Qur'an." Khalid asked a little surprised. Salar nodded in agreement.

"Why.......?" He was silent for a long time, then drawing lines with his finger on the carpet and looking at him, he said to Khalid.

"I have committed many sins, so many sins that it would be difficult for me to count them. Every sin, small, big, that a man can think of or commit. I do not even think of keeping this book safe in my chest or mind. My heart and mind are not pure. People like me...... It is not worth memorizing. I can't even think like that." His voice filled.

Khalid was silent for a while then he said. "Still sinning?" Salar shook his head in the negative.

"So there is a fear of something. If you can recite the Holy Qur'an, despite all your sins, then you can also memorize it, and then you committed sins, but you do not commit sins now. that's enough. If Allah does not want you to memorize it, you will not be able to memorize it, even if you try a million times, and if you are lucky, you will memorize it." Khalid seemed to have solved the problem with a pinch.

Salar stayed awake that night, after midnight he opened the first verse and started memorizing it with trembling hands and tongue. While memorizing it, he began to realize that Khalid Abdul Rahman was right. He already remembered many parts of the Holy Quran. The state of fear that he felt when he started memorizing the Holy Quran did not last long. His heart was finding strength from somewhere. from where? Someone was correcting his slurred speech, who.......? Why was someone stopping the trembling of his hands?"