🌺CHAPTER-25

WORDS: 4500+
***************
"Shall I go there and do it?" Salar asked Furqan sitting in the car.

"That's what I do." He said while stopping the car at the signal.

"And what are you doing there?"

"You can see it when you get there."

Furqan was taking him to a doctor Sabat Ali whom he used to visit himself.

He was a religious scholar and Salar had no interest in religious scholars. He had seen the real faces of so many religious scholars in the past few years that he no longer wanted to waste time in these places.

"Frankly speaking Furqan! I am not the type you think I am." He addressed Furqan after remaining silent for some time.

"What type?" Furqan turned his head and looked at him.

"This is Peri Muridi....... Or Bayat, etc....... Or whatever you understand." He said a little plainly.

"That's why I am taking you there, you need help?" Salar looked at him in shock. He was looking at the road.

"Which help?"

"If a person who memorizes the Qur'an recites one paragraph at night and still has to take sleeping pills to get sleep, then there must be something wrong somewhere. Many years ago I also had a lot of depression. My mind was also very confused then someone took me to the doctor. I have been going there for eight or ten years now. By meeting you, I realized that you also need someone's help, guidance like me." Furqan said softly.

"Why do you want to help me?"

"Because religion says that you are my brother." He said while turning. Salar straightened his neck. What more would he ask him.

He was not interested in religious scholars. Each scholar was adept at combining the hinges of heaven and earth in the praise of his sect. Every scholar was proud of his knowledge. This is what every scholar used to say. I am good, everyone else is bad. I am perfect, all others are imperfect. Every scholar seems to have acquired knowledge not from books, but directly through revelation, in which there is no possibility of error. He had never seen such a scholar till date who would listen to and tolerate criticism on himself.

Salar himself belonged to the Sunni sect but the last thing he wanted to discuss with anyone was the religion and the sect and the first thing to discuss with these religious scholars was the religion and the sect. As he went to these scholars, he gradually turned away from them. Their potli was filled only with knowledge, not action. They would give a long lecture on" backbiting is a sin," quote Quranic verses and hadiths and in the next breath they would make fun of a contemporary scholar by name, trying to prove there intellectual ignorance. They would know the entire bio-data of everyone who came to them and then if that bio-data was for their work, a long chain of demands and recommendations would begin and they would use this bio-data to influence their visitors. Using what time, who came to them. Somehow who was blessed with their knowledge What big man is always ready to straighten their shoes. Who invited them home and how they served. He had never gone to the scholars he had once visited, and now Furqan was taking him to another scholar.

They had reached one of the nicer areas of the city. The area was nice, but not very posh. Many vehicles were parked on this road before. Furqan also parked the car on the side of the road at a suitable place, then he got down from the car. Salar followed him. After walking for three or four minutes, he reached in front of one of these bungalows, a relatively simple but dignified and small bungalow. The name of Dr. Syed Sabat Ali was written on the name plate. Furqan entered without hesitation. Salar followed him.