🌺CHAPTER-3

WORDS: 4700+
***************
"Imama Appi! When will you go to Lahore?"

She looked at her notes in shock. She raised her head and saw Saad. He slowed down the speed of the bicycle and circled around it.

"Tomorrow....... Why....... Why are you asking?" Imama said while closing her file.

"I miss you so much when you're gone," he said.

"Why.......?" Imama asked with a smile.

"Because i like you so much and you bring me lots of toys and you take me for walks and you play with me because of that." He answered in detail.

"Can't you take me with you to Lahore?" Imama could not guess whether it was a suggestion or a question.......

"How can I take you....... I myself live in the hostel, how will you stay there?" Imama said.

Saad started thinking something while riding the bicycle then he said. "Then come here quickly."

"I will come soon." Imama said with a smile." Talk to me on the phone. I will call you."

"Yes, that's right." Saad liked her suggestion. Increasing the speed of the bicycle, he began to now long laps of the lawn. Imama looked at him in a state of indifference.

He was not her brother, the ten-year-old Saad had come to her house five years ago, she did not know where he came from, because she had no curiosity about him then, but why he had been brought. She knew this very well. Saad was ten years old now and he had completely blended in at home. He was most familiar with Imama. Imama often felt sorry for him. The cause of pity was not this abandonment. The cause of pity was his future....... His two uncles and an aunt also had similar adopted children at that time. She was also forced to pity their future.

She was deep in thought as she fixed her eyes on Saad walking in the lawn on a bicycle holding a file in her hand. Looking at him, she was confused by many similar thoughts, but she had no solution. There was nothing she could do for him.
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

All four of them were present in the red light area of ​​Lahore at that time. Their ages were around eighteen and nineteen years and from their attire, all four of them seemed to belong to the upper class, but there was neither their age nor the distinguishing feature of belonging to the upper class....... Because even younger boys used to visit there and the upper class was among the regular customers of the area.

The four boys were walking through the broken streets of the red light area, three boys were talking to each other, while only the fourth was looking around with a bit of curiosity and interest, as if he was there for the first time. And his conversation with the three of them a little later showed that he had indeed been there for the first time.

In the open doorways on both sides of the street stood women of all ages and shapes, dressed in elaborate semi naked clothes. white....... Sanoli....... black....... dirty....... very beautiful....... middle And modest in appearance.

Men of all shapes and ages were walking in the street. The boy was considering everything while passing by.

"How many times have you been here?" the boy suddenly addressed the boy on his right while walking.

The boy laughed" How many times.......? I don't know....... Now I have forgotten to count. I often come here" the boy said proudly.

"I don't feel any attraction in these women."

He said with a shrug. "Nothing special about them."

"If you have to spend the night somewhere, at least the environment should be good. "its" such a dirty, filthy place." He said somewhat disapprovingly, looking at the pits and piles of rubbish in the street.