🌺CHAPTER-12

WORDS: 5000+
***************
"Can you do me a job?"

"What else do you think I've been doing so far?" Salar asked.

There was silence on the other side for a while, then she said. "Can you go to Lahore and meet Jalal." Salar closed his eyes for a moment.
"Why." He found Imama's voice very heavy. As if she had the flu, it suddenly occurred to him that she must have been crying. That was the effect.

"You request him to marry me on my behalf....... Not forever, but for a few days....... I want to get out of this house and I can't get out without someone's help....... Just marry me."

"If you are in touch with him on phone then why don't you tell him all this yourself." Salar advised her with great satisfaction while eating chips.

"I've said it." He found Imama's voice fuller than before.

"Then?"

"He has refused."

"Very Sad." Salar expressed regret.

"So it was a one-sided affair." he asked with some curiosity.

"no."

"Then why did he refuse?"

"What will you do after knowing this?" she said angrily. Salar put another chip in his mouth.

"What if I go there and talk to him, better you talk to him again."

"He's not talking to me, he doesn't pick up the phone. Even in the hospital, no one is calling him on the phone. He's deliberately snooping." Imama said.

"Then why are you following him, let him go. He doesn't love you."

"You can't understand all this, you just help me, just go and tell him about my situation, he can't do this to me."

And if he refuses to talk to me."

"Still, you should talk to him, maybe....... Maybe something will happen, my problem will be solved."

A smile appeared on Salar's face, he was laughing at Imama's situation. After hanging up the phone, he kept thinking about the whole matter even while eating chips. With each passing day he was becoming more and more involved in the whole affair. He felt it was the greatest adventure of his life. First to deliver the phone to Imama and now contact Jalal....... Imama's boyfriend....... He repeated under his breath as he ate his chips. Imama had informed him about all the details of his hospital and home and now he was thinking of what to say to Jalal Ansar.
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Salar looked the man up and down and was very disappointed. The boy standing in front of him was very ordinary in appearance. Salar's tall stature and beautiful body made him somewhat attractive to the opposite sex, but the man standing in front of him lacked both. He was of normal height. He would still look a bit better if he didn't have a beard on his face. Salar Sikandar was disappointed to meet Jalal Ansar. Imama now seemed more foolish to him than before.

"I am Jalal Ansar, do you want to meet me?"

"My name is Salar Sikandar." Salar extended his hand to him.

"I'm sorry, but I don't recognize you."

"Obviously how can you even recognize. I'm meeting you for the first time."

Salar came to Jalal's hospital looking for him. After inquiring about it from a few people, he had reached her. At that time, he was standing outside the duty room.

Can we sit and talk somewhere? Jalal looked somewhat surprised now.

"Sit down and talk......." But in what regarding."