🌺CHAPTER-31

WORDS: 4900+
***************
Their connection with Saeeda Amma did not end there. A few days later, their was with Dr. Sabat Ali one evening when he stopped them both after his lecture.

"Saeeda Aapi wants to meet you both, she was asking me to take her to you both, I told her that in the evening they will come to me, you can meet her here. You guys probably made a promise to go to her, but you didn't go."

Furqan looked at Salar with side eyes. He avoid his sight. "No, we were thinking but could not go because we were busy." Furqan replied.

Both of them went with Dr. Sabat Ali to his drawing room where after some time Saeeda Amma also came and as soon as she came, her complaints and resentment started. Furqan was busy satisfying them while Salar sat quietly.

On the next weekend, Furqan tells Salar about the program to visit Saeeda Amma. Salar was to go to Islamabad and then to the village. That's why he apologized to Saeeda Amma by telling about his busyness.

On returning to Lahore after spending the weekend, Furqan told him about the time spent at Saeeda Amma's house. He went there with his family.

"Salar! I also met Saeeda Amma's daughter." Furqan suddenly said while talking.

"She's a very good girl, she is a very quiet girl unlike Saeeda Amma. Just like you, you two will have a great time. Nosheen also likes it very much."

"Furqan! It is better if you stay only till the invitation." Salar scolded him.

"I am very serious, Salar!" Furqan said.

"I am also serious." Salar said in the same way. "You know, Furqan! The way you insist on marriage, my heart don't want to marry and it's all because of your words." Salar said while leaning on the back of the sofa.

"Not because of my words. Why don't you say clearly that you don't want to get married because of Imama." Furqan suddenly became serious.

"Ok....... Let me say it clearly, I don't want to get married because of Imama then.......?" Salar said coldly.

"This is a childish thought." Furqan said looking at him carefully.

"Ok, Fine. Childish thinking then?" Salar said with a shrug.

"Then you should get rid of it." Furqan said gently.

"I don't want to get rid of it....... So?" Salar said. Furqan looked at him without answering for some time.

"Don't talk about Saeeda Amma's daughter again in front of me and even if she talks to you about it, you should clearly say that I should not marry, I am married."

"Okay, I won't talk to you about it. No need to get angry." Furqan raised both his hands and said peacefully.
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

"I have to talk to you about something important, that's why I called you." Sikandar smiled and signaled Salar to sit down. He was sitting in the lounge with Tayyaba at that time and Salar had come to Islamabad this weekend on his call.

Sikandar Usman looked at his third son with a slightly admiring look. After eating with them some time ago, he had changed his clothes and came to them. In a white shalwar kameez and black slippers worn at home, he looked very dignified despite his usual attire. Perhaps it was the seriousness of his face or perhaps he was looking at him carefully today for the first time in many years and admitting that his personality had gained a lot of dignity and poise.

He never thought that because of Salar he would get importance and respect in his social circle. He knew that in many places he was now being introduced to Salar Sikandar and was pleasantly surprised. He had humiliated and troubled him throughout his teenage years and there was a time when he thought his son's future was darkest. Despite all his extraordinary talents and abilities, his guesses and apprehensions did not prove correct.