🌺CHAPTER-20

WORDS: 4000+
***************
"I already knew that you would be at your apartment, only you would have put the answer phone on purpose." Saad was at Salar's apartment at ten o'clock the next day. Salar woke up in his sleep and opened the door.

"Why did you run away from my apartment like this without telling me?" Saad swept in.

"No, you were sleeping, I didn't think it was appropriate to wake you up." Salar said while rubbing his eye.

"What time did you come?"

"Maybe four or five o'clock."

"What time was it to go?" Saad said.

"And why did you come like this?" Instead of saying anything, Salar went to the sofa in the living room and lay face down.

"Perhaps you were angry with my words, that's why I came to apologize." Saad said while sitting on the other sofa.

"From what matters?" Salar asked Saad lying in the same way while tilting his neck slightly.

"That's all that I said to you at night in some anger." Saad said in an apologetic manner.

"No, I can't get angry over such small things. You didn't say anything that you should come here to apologize for." Salar said in the same way.

"Then why did you suddenly come from my apartment like this?" Saad was stubborn.

"My heart just panicked and I came here and because I wanted to sleep I put the answer phone." Salar said calmly.

"Still I feel I shouldn't have spoken to you like that. I've been regretting it since morning."

"Let it go." He said, hiding his face on the sofa.

"Salar! What is the problem with you nowadays?"

"Nothing."

"No, there is something. Something strange is happening to you."

This time, Salar immediately changed his crotch and straightened up. He asked while looking at the lying Saad. "For example, things like Gon are becoming strange to me."

"There are many, you have become very quiet, confused on small matters. Ibad was telling me that you have stopped going to university and the most important thing is that you are interested in religion." His last sentence appeared some bills on Salar forehead.

"Interested in religion? This is your misunderstanding. I'm not trying to get interested in religion, I'm just trying to relax because I'm so depressed. I have never been like this in my life....... And depression did not occur to the extent that I am suffering from today and I went to pray at night only to get rid of this depression." He said very bitterly.

"Why do you have depression?" Saad asked.

"If I had known this, I certainly would not have had depression. I would have done something about it by now."

"Still, there will be some reason, depression does not happen if you sit like this." Saad commented.

Salar knew, he was right, but didn't want to give him a chance to get down on himself by telling him the reason.

"I don't know about anyone else, but I it happen to me while sitting." Salar said.

"You should have taken an anti-depressant." Saad said.

"I've eaten loads of them, but didn't effect."

"Then you should see a psychiatrist."

"I will never do this work, I am tired of meeting these people. At least now I will not meet." Salar said.