🌺CHAPTER-22

WORDS: 4400+
***************
Sikandar and Tayyaba did not bring Salar back that night, he stayed in the hospital that night and the next day his body pain and swelling had reduced considerably. They both brought him home around eleven o'clock. Earlier, the police officers had taken a long written statement from him.

Entering his room with Sikandar and Tayyaba, he was uncontrollably ashamed to see the nude pictures of various models hanging on his windows for the first time. Tayyaba and Sikandar had come to his room many times and that was nothing new or objectionable to them in the picture.

"You rest now. I have put fruit and juice in your fridge. If you feel hungry, take it out and eat it or call the servant, he will take it out." Tayyaba said to him.

He was lying on his bed. They both stayed with him for a while then went away, drawing the curtains of the window and urging him to sleep, he sat up as they left. He locked the room door from inside. Removing the curtains from the windows, he quickly began to remove all the pictures on them. Posters, pictures, cutouts. He had cleaned the entire room in a few minutes, going to the washroom he threw them in the bathtub.

Turning on the light in the washroom, he looked at his face. He was badly swollen and turning blue he was expecting such a face. He came out of the washroom again. There were many pornographic magazines in his room. He brought them up. He threw them in the bathtub as well, then took turns picking up dirty videos from his rack and removing tapes from them. Within half an hour his carpet was covered in piles of tape.

He discarded all the videos there and took the pile of tapes and threw them in the bathtub and set them on fire with a lighter. A spark had ignited and the stack of pictures and tape had ignited, turning on the exhaust. Open the windows of the room. He was burning the pile because he wanted to escape the fire that would engulf him in hell. The flames were consuming the pile of pictures and tape. As if they were made only for fire.

He was looking at the pile of fire in the bathtub without blinking as if he was standing on the edge of an hell. The night before, looking at the lights of Islamabad in this state on that hill, he had thought that it was the last night of his life and that he would never see those lights again.

He said repeatedly while screaming in a delirious state. "One time, just one time, give me one chance. Just one chance, I'll never go back to sin. I'll never go back to sin." He was given that chance now it was time to fulfill that promise. The fire had reduced all these papers to ashes. When the fire was extinguished, he opened the water and started pouring the ashes with the pipe.

Salar turned around and stood again in front of the wash basin. They had taken off the gold chain from his neck, but the diamond tops in his earlobe were still there. He was encased in platinum and these people paid no attention. They might think that it must be a simple stone or a zircon, or maybe his earlobe is hidden by his long flowing hair.

He looked at himself in the mirror for a while, then he remove the tops from his earlobe and placed them near the wash basin. He took out the clippers from the shaving kit and started cutting his hair. With great ruthlessness and cruelty. The water flowing in the wash basin was carrying these hairs away with it.

Taking out the razor, he started shaving. He was chasing after all his signs. After shaving, he removed his clothes, untied the bandages on his hands and stood under the shower. He cleaned every part of his whole body by reciting the Kalma for an hour. As if he was introduced to Islam for the first time today. Become a Muslim for the first time.

After coming out of the washroom, he ate a few pieces of apple from the fridge and then lay down to sleep. Again his eyes opened to the alarm he had set before going to sleep. It was two o'clock.
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺