🌺CHAPTER-8

WORDS: 4700+
***************
She was sleeping when she sat up with a jolt. Someone was knocking on her door.

"Imama! Imama!" Waseem was calling her name loudly while knocking on the door.

"what has happened? Why are you shouting?" As soon as she opened the door, she asked Waseem in a state of confusion his color was blown.

"Do you have a first aid box?" Waseem immediately asked seeing her. "Yes why?" She became more worried.

"Just take it and come with me," Waseem said while entering the room.

"what happened?" As the ground began to slip from under her feet.

"Chuchu has tried to commit suicide again. He has cut his wrist. The employee has come downstairs, you come with me." Imama breathed a sigh of relief.

"This friend of yours should be in a mental hospital the way he is acting." Imama said disapprovingly while covering the dupatta lying on her bed.

"I ran as soon as I saw him, he was still conscious." He turned and told Imama. Both of them were going back and forth down the stairs now.

"You would have taken him to the hospital." Imama said, reaching the last step.

"I will take him too, first you tie his wrist etc. stop the blood."
"Waseem! I can't give him very good first aid. I don't know what he sprained his wrist with and how deep the wound is. Where are his own family?" While talking, Imama remember suddenly.

"There is no one in his house, only servants. He received a phone call on which the employee went to call him and when there was no answer from inside, he got worried and broke the door together with other employees." They both came out of their house walking together.

"This friend of yours......." Imama, while walking with Waseem, wanted to say something about Salar, but Waseem turned back in anger and rebuked her.

"For God's sake. You cannot stop your cursing. His condition is serious and you are busy with his evils."

"I have no sympathy for those who commit such acts." Both of them had now reached Salar's lounge.

After walking a few steps Waseem took a turn and entered the room. Imama was behind him, but then she stopped as if she was electrocuted. As soon as she entered through the door of the room, huge nude pictures of some models and actresses were displayed on the front windows in such a way that for a moment Imama felt as if all those girls were actually in the room. Her face turned red. On the one hand, her opinion of the injured man lying on the bed became worse. Those pictures were another proof of his low character and in the presence of three or four people in the room, those pictures were causing her great embarrassment and shame. Averting her gaze from these pictures, she hurried towards the double bed where Salar Sikandar was lying. Waseem was sitting on the bed next to him opening the first aid box while Umama's elder brother was trying to stop the bleeding by pressing Salar's wrist against a hanging corner of the bed sheet while Salar was trying to free his hand like a drunken man. He was also saying something to Waseem and the employees there.

As Imama moved forward, her elder brother left the chair he was sitting on.
"Look at his wound, I tried to stop the bleeding with a bad sheet but I didn't succeed." He said holding his wrist to Imama. Imama remove bad sheet around his wrist as she sat on the chair. The wound was very deep and long. She had figured it out at a glance.

Salar then tried to pull his hand away with a jerk, but Imama firmly held his arm just below the wrist.

"Waseem, just take the bandage out. This wound is too deep. Nothing can be done here. A bandage will stop the bleeding, then you guys take him to the hospital." She glanced down at the blood soaking into the carpet. Waseem quickly took out the bandage from the first aid box.