🌺CHAPTER-4

WORDS: 4800+
***************
He parked the car some distance from the canal bridge then took out a sack and a rope from the digi. He continued towards the bridge pulling the sack. Some passers-by saw him but did not stop. On reaching the top, he took off his shirt and threw it into the canal. In a few moments his shirt had disappeared with the flowing water. His tall height and beautiful body were very prominent in dark blue color tight jeans.

At that time, there was an expression in that person's eyes that was impossible for any other person to read. He must have been nineteen or twenty years old, but his height and beauty belied his age. He began to hang the rope from the bridge down into the canal, when the end of the rope disappeared into the water, he wrapped the other end of the rope around the mouth of sack and tied it tightly with a knot. He started with two or three bills and continued until the coil was gone, then pulling back the end that was in the water, he released about three feet of rope and tied both his feet and the knot.Now, with great skill, he made two loops on the end of this three-foot piece, then sat down on the temple of the bridge. Taking his right hand behind his waist, he passed his right hand through the first loops with his left hand, and then with his left hand he pulled the loops tight. He then passed his left hand through the second loops with his right hand behind his back and tied it with his right hand.

A satisfied smile appeared on his face. Taking a deep breath, he lowered himself down from the temple on his back. With a jerk his head hit the water and the lower part sank into the water then the rope ended. Now he was hanging like that with his arms and back tied and his torso up to the waist under water. The weight in the sack was definitely more than his weight, which is why the sack didn't come down with him, he just hung there. He was holding his breath. As his head went under the water, he tried to keep his eyes open but failed. The water was muddy and the mud in it got into his eyes. He closed his eyes as his lungs began to explode. He tried to breathe suddenly and water started entering his body through his mouth and nose. He was now Fluttered badly but could neither use his arms to bring himself to the surface nor lift his body. The flutter of his body was slowly dying.

A few people saw him fall from the bridge and ran towards him screaming, the rope still swinging, they didn't know what to do. The movement under the water had now died down. His legs now looked completely lifeless. The people standing on the bridge were looking at this lifeless creature in fear. The crowd on the bridge was increasing. The creature in the water below was still. Only the water was moving him. Like a pendulum....... Around....... Around....... Around.
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

"Imama! Get ready quickly." Rabia said while taking out a suit from her closet and throwing it on the bed.

Imama looked at her with a bit of surprise. "What should I get ready for?"

"Going shopping, come along." Rabia said pulling out the plug of the iron with the same speed.

"No, I don't want to go anywhere." she said again putting her arm over her eyes. She was lying on her bed.

"what is the mean....... I don't want to go anywhere....... Who is asking you?....... telling you." Rabia said in the same tone.
"And I have told you, I am not going anywhere." She said without removing her arm from her eyes.

"Zainab is also walking with us, the whole group is going, the film will also be seen on the way back." Rabia while explaining the entire program.

Imama averted her eyes for a moment and looked at her. "Zainab is also going?"

"Yes, we will pick Zainab out of the way." Imama sank into a thought.

"You're getting too dull, Imama!" Rabia commented with a bit of annoyance. "You have stopped going anywhere with us, what is happening to you?"