New Roles

In Crescent Studios, the future cast of Director (L/N)'s new series meet in a lounge area and are about to start the meeting and discussion of roles.

Slaine's P.O.V.

All of us waited in the overly fancy lounge room within Crescent Studios. It was a brightly lit place with shiny, red leather chairs all set up to form a circle. In the middle was the director's and script writer's chair. We all sat patiently as we waited for the final members. I sat in between Inaho and Asseylum. I had punched Inaho in the arm for telling Direct about my crush on Asseylum and he just said that he was giving the director a heads up. I scoffed at him, but he did have a good reason to tell because honestly, I wouldn't want to work with anyone but her if there was a romance role.

The door opened and in came (B/N) (L/N) followed by (Y/N) (L/N). I looked at her, (h/c) hair, (e/c) eyes, the 'queen of villains' as quoted by her father. After the two came in, their sister and dad followed. I remembered a few facts Mr. (L/N) had told us about his kids...

Flashback:

We all got off the plane and made our way to the studio. When we got there, Direct decided to sit us down and tell us a few things.

"Alright, you guys," he started, "I'm just going to tell you a few things before everyone else gets here. Okay?"

We all nodded in response.

"Good," he said as he sat in his chair and stretched out his arms, "I have three kids, alright? Now before you say anything, they are actually going to help with the series. My oldest child, (B/N), is the main camera man. If you want to complain about face angles or recommend a certain angle for him to shoot, or for him to adjust the lighting, talk to him. Now my middle child, (Y/N), will be the one filming with you guys."

I heard some whispers from the others and someone raised their hand.

"Yes, Inko?" he asked.

"Are you talking about (Y/N), the girl who plays all the villain roles? The one that does an absolutely great job of doing what she does?"

He smiled, "Yes, that is her. The Queen of Villains I must say, but don't let the title fool you. She's a nice person once you get to know her."

"But you're her father," Lemrina said, "Of course you would say that."

Direct smiled at her, but his eyes said something else and it gave us all shivers.

"Oh, Lemrina," said Asseylum, "Don't be so harsh, she probably is a nice person, just as Mr. (L/N) says."

"Thank you, Asseylum," Mr. (L/N) said, "Any who, as I was saying, she will be the one working with you guys. As for my last and youngest child, (S/N), she will be your main make-up and costume artist. If you have any complaints about your outfit making you look too big or skinny, go to her. If your mascara or hair is messed up, she's still the person you go to. All three of my kids are very flexible so if you have a problem, just tell them and they will do their best. Clear?"

We all said 'yes sir' in unison.

"Good," he said, "Now you guys are free to wait," he said as he left, probably waiting for his kids.

"They seem like a good team to work with," Inaho said as he walked up to me, "Direct (L/N) and his kids."

"Yes, yes they do," I replied as I punched his arm, "That's for earlier."