After the Series

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

It's been three days since the shooting of the last episode of the series. And I have to say, I'm somewhat happy and sad. I'm happy that now I don't have to spend so much awkward time with Slaine, but sad since I actually liked those awkward times.

(Y/N), get over yourself.

A sudden knock was heard on my cast room door.

"Come in," I said casually only to see the turquoise eyed male.

"Hey, (Y/N)," Slaine greeted as he sat on my swivel chair.

"Hey," I said as I started to stare somewhere else other than him. "So what brings you here today?"

Slaine scratched his head nervously, "Well, today's the day I'm going to finally tell Asseylum how I feel."

My heart sank to the deepest depths. A part of me had hoped that he would not go through with it. A part of me had hoped that maybe he was starting to develop feelings for me as well. But I knew that was never going to happen.

I forced a smile onto my gloomy face. "That's good. Best of luck."

Slaine's P.O.V.

When those words had escaped (Y/N)'s mouth, I felt myself stiffen a bit. A part of me wanted her to feel sad that I was confessing. A part of me wanted her to ask me if I was sure about what I was doing. But I guess she supported me the entire way. But wait...why am I being affected like this?

Slaine, you like Asseylum. Not (Y/N). Right. Right?

Before my brain could explode because of all these deep thoughts, I stood up and started to make my way out.

"Thanks for helping me, (Y/N)," were the last words I said as I exited the room.

*****

I had asked Asseylum to meet me at the public gardens near Café Cappuccino.

The garden was green and luscious. The flowers were in bloom and the grass was freshly trimmed. The ducks swam happily in the pond and the mini-waterful poured peacefully into the pond.

"Slaine?" a familiar voice asked. I turned around to see Asseylum. I felt my posture lower a bit as if in disappointment.

I should be happy to see her right? After all, she is the one I like...right?

"Asseylum," I responded, "I'm glad you could make it."

She smiled lightly, "I never say no to a friend."

I scratched the back of my head as an awkward silence filled the air. "Asseylum, I need to tell you something."

Her blue eyes spoke for her as they filled with confusion, "About what?"

"Asseylum, I--" I spaced out as flashes of memories of Asseylum and me played through my mind. I looked happy. Then, more memories started to flash in my mind, not of Asseylum, but of (Y/N). I looked beyond happy.

Slaine, you're just seeing things. Just confess already.

My conscience was getting the best of me.

"Asseylum, I like you," I blurted out.

Asseylum's P.O.V.

I looked at the poor boy. He looked so confused at the moment. As if he didn't know if what he was saying was right.

Slaine shakily pulled out a jewelry box and handed it to me. I frowned and lightly pushed it back to him.

"I'm sorry, Slaine, but I can't accept your feelings."

He looked at me with disbelief and remained silent knowing that I would speak some more.

"I believe, Slaine, that you've confused your feelings for me with someone else."

He gave me the same confused look, "What are you talking about, Asseylum?"

I sighed. He was completely clueless right now. "You know I'm talking about (Y/N)."

I watched as his expression changed. He was about to open his mouth to deny it, but something in his eyes told him that if he lied, he'd only be lying to himself.

"How do you feel about her, Slaine?" I asked.

He started to think. "She's always there for me and she's always there to make me smile. I always feel like my heart is losing control when I'm near her..."

I interrupted him, "See, Slaine? There's obviously something there. Don't deny it. I can see it in your eyes." Slaine remained quiet and still.

I patted his shoulder, "Now go tell (Y/N) your feelings."

*****

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

I happened to be taking a walk when someone had decided to run to my side.

"Hey, Slaine," I said as normally as I could, "How'd it go?"

"Well, I was basically rejected," he said casually.

A part of myself cheered. A pretty mean thing to do, but I couldn't help myself. "I'm sorry," I said as I continued walking only to have Slaine step in front of me.

"You should be sorry, (Y/N)...for stealing my heart."

I stopped dead in my tracks, "Don't joke like that, Slaine," I said seriously.

"I'm not joking," he said.

"I'm sorry, Slaine, but I think you need some time to think. You just got rejected and I don't want to be that rebound girl. I'll see you later," I responded as I tried to keep a monotone voice.

Was he being serious right now? Does he really think he can play with my feelings just like that?