It Comes Naturally

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

I sighed as I took a bite out of my ice cream. I was exhausted, not really. With all the filming going on, it can be quite stressful. Slaine was sitting across from me as I put my cheek flat on the table.

He laughed. "Hey, (Y/N)?" He said.

"Hm?" I muffled as my cheek was still flat on the smooth table. It was quite comfortable actually.

"Why do you think your dad is making us film so much?"

I quickly glanced at him as we made eye contact, and as quickly and as casually as I could, I averted my gaze to look out the window. I could say to myself that Slaine wasn't cute, but that would be a lie. I mean, things happened and I got a crush on someone who likes someone else. Just my luck.

I sighed, cheek still on the table. "I heard the we're close to filming the end of the series and since graduation is coming up fast, he wants to finish before then."

"Oh," Slaine responded. I was still looking out the window when something cold touched my forehead. I quickly looked up to see that Slaine had taken my spoon and lightly tapped my head.

"Hey," I complained.

He shrugged playfully. "Your ice cream is melting, (Y/N). You better eat it quick. I'll feed you if you want."

Heat suddenly rushed to my face and I quickly put my face flat on the table so that he wouldn't see. "Wh-what? I'm not a baby you know," I said through muffled sounds.

I waited for my face to cool down and finally looked at his turquoise eyes. "You can have it if you want."

"If you say so," he responded as he took a bite of ice cream. My face looked at him in somewhat of a shock.

"Are you not going to get a new spoon?" I was one of those people who didn't really believe in sharing things with people unless it was your family or something.

He laughed. "Why should I, (Y/N)? This spoon was only used by you. Besides, I'm sure that if I offered you something, you'd use the same utensil."

I playfully rolled my eyes. "Whatever, Slaine." I put my head on the table and closed my eyes to stop myself from liking Slaine even more than I already have.

Slaine's P.O.V.

I took a quick glance and saw as (Y/N) closed her eyes while laying on the table. This girl sure loves to nap. I leaned in a bit closer to look at her.

I couldn't help but think how adorable her actions were.

"No, Slaine. She's not adorable...she's just...uhh..."

My thoughts were interrupted as she quickly popped open one of her (e/c) eyes to look at me. She blew some hair out of her face and quickly scooted back to the spine of her chair.

"Woah, Slaine," she said a bit uneasy. "That was a bit too close for comfort, don't you think?"

I gave her a confused look and noticed that her face was a bit darker than usual. Her (s/c) skin was a little red. Maybe I'm just seeing things. (Y/N) couldn't possibly blush because of me...could she?

I realized what she was talking about and ended up getting flustered myself. My face had been way to close to hers.

"I'm s-sorry. I didn't realize." I was basically a nervous wreck right now. This wasn't like me. I'm usually never like this unless I'm with Asseylum.

(Y/N) laughed nervously. "Anyway..." she said as she tried to change the subject, "will you be confessing to Asseylum anytime soon?"

Third Person P.O.V.

As soon as (Y/N) asked that question, all previous thoughts left Slaine's mind. The thoughts of the possibility that he wasn't the only one with a crush.

As (Y/N) spoke that statement, her eyes became dull and emotionless to hide anything she could feel at the moment. Unfortunately, Slaine was not able to notice that.

"I plan to tell her as soon as the series is over," Slaine said coolly. "You think she'll accept?"

(Y/N) put on her best fake smile. She was an actress so she was used to putting on fake emotions. It comes naturally to her. She could fool anyone. But inside, (Y/N) was almost breaking...just a little bit though.

"I'm sure she will, Slaine. I'm sure she will."