In the Midst of it All (Episode 1 - I Need Your Help)

*****
So now that the episodes of the series have started, the chapter titles will be a bit different. If the chapter is when the characters are filming, the title will say In the Midst of it All (Episode __ - ). If a chapter is when the characters are not filming, the title will just have a regular name. I don't know if some of you will do this, but please don't skip over non-episode chapters since the entire story line of this book is based off the series and the stuff that happens off set.

*****

New fill-ins for the story (though I'm pretty sure I should've put this earlier in the book haha)

(h/l) which means hair length

(s/c) which is skin color

*****

Third Person P.O.V.

The cherry blossoms were flowing in the wind. It was a bright, sunny day and the start of a new school year. The students of Villa Sun High were anything but anxious to start the school year.

Slaine's P.O.V.

I heard my alarm clock go ring, riiiing, riiiiiing. I groaned as I hit the bronze button to stop the annoying ring. I turned on my bed and looked forward to stare at the blue ceiling. I rubbed my tired blue-green eyes. I looked at my alarm clock.

"Seven o'clock," I mumbled groggily as I lazily got up from my bed.

I fixed my bed and put on the school's uniform: black pants, white shirt, red tie, and black uniform shoes. I then put on the black jacket with a white trim. I fixed my hair, no gel or anything. I ate some breakfast, grabbed my backpack, and made my way out of my dorm, Room 107.

I left the student dorm building and looked out at the school's main building. It was a brick building painted with a creamish-white color. The roof was black and the doors were red. The school was two stories tall and had a memorial, antique bell at the front. I could see from here that the school officials had put up a large banner in front on the door that read, "Welcome to Villa Sun High! The place where you shine brightest!" It was a pretty cheesy school motto but the school was pretty good.

I took out my phone, a basic Android, and looked at it.

"7:15. I guess I'm pretty early today," I sighed and then looked at the picture of my childhood friend and me. I felt a cheeky grin on my face, a fuzzy feeling forming inside me.

"This will be the year. This will be the year I finally tell her," I said confidently. I put my phone away and made my way towards the main building walking on the stone path. I made my way up the white staircase and entered the halls.

The hallway was already packed with students, probably the new people trying to find their classes. I walked through the crowd, hands in my pockets, head looking down. I kept walking until I reached my locker. I touched the cold, metal red locker and put in my combination. I opened it and looked in. My locker had notes and textbooks, nothing else. I placed the books I got over break into my locker. I had closed my locker when I heard two voices.

"Hey Slaine!" two voices said happily, one male and one female.

I looked over to see who it was, my best friend, Inaho Kaizuka, and my childhood friend, Asseylum Vers Allusia.

"Hey you two," I greeted as the air around me suddenly became better.

I looked at my friends. Inaho was wearing the same uniform as me, but as I looked at Asseylum, I felt heat coming to my face. She wore the female uniform: black pleaded skirt, white collared shirt, red tie, black jacket with a red trim, and black uniform shoes. I couldn't help but think to myself how cute she looked in her uniform.