Some Things Haven't Changed

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

"Aaaand, CUT!" I heard my dad yell.

"Good job, everyone! That's all for episode one; we'll see you guys soon!"

Everyone started to leave the set. It was fun filming the show actually. I still got to be a little bit mean so that was good. As everyone was leaving, I waited for my dad, brother, and sister. I sat on one of the lounge chairs just fiddling with a magazine I found.

"Hey (Y/N)," said a voice.

I looked up to see Slaine.

"What's up Troyard?" I said casually.

He frowned, "You can call me Slaine, you know."

I laughed at his comment, "I prefer to call you by your last name. Okay? Okay," I returned back to the magazine.

Knowing he couldn't argue with me anymore, he sighed, "Well, I just wanted to say that it was great working with you. I understand that we may have gotten off on the wrong foot and all, but I was hoping we could be friends?"

I looked at him questioningly.

"This guy wants something."

I looked up at him again, "Alright Troyard, I'll be your friend."

"Thank you (Y/N)," he said gratefully as he walked away.

I was still waiting for my family when I saw Asseylum come up to me.

"Why are people coming up to me all of a sudden?"

"Hey (Y/N)," Asseylum beamed.

"Hey," I said returning a smile, "What are you doing here?"

"Well," she started, "I noticed you weren't going home yet and I wasn't planning on leaving anytime soon, so I was thinking I could give you some company while you waited. I also thought I'd get to know you better since we are best friends in the series. It'd be a lot better for character. Wouldn't you agree?"

She did have a good point.

"That's very nice of you Asseylum," I said happily.

"At least she's trying to get to know me before calling me their friend unlike someone with blue-green eyes."

We talked for awhile and she was surprisingly easy to talk to. We talked about some random things and whatnot until it was time for me to go.

"I'll see you tomorrow at school," I said as I waved to her.

*****

Slaine's P.O.V.

I woke up the next morning and started getting ready for school. The uniform wasn't really much different from the series's uniform. The only thing different was that the tie was black. I headed out of the hotel that Direct had rented for us in the meantime and made my way towards Royal Crown Academy.

I approached the enormous three story building: white bricks and golden domes for a roof with a huge crown placed on top. There was a majestic staircase at the front and a beautiful courtyard and large fountain. The place was gated. The school almost resembled Villa Sun...almost. I was making my way towards the entrance when I saw two familiar faces get out of a luxurious blue Mustang. The (L/N) sisters. Their brother had already graduated from high school so he was just dropping them off.

They were about to pass through the gates when (S/N) made eye contact with me and nudged her older sister in the side which resulted in an annoyed look from (Y/N). This made me let out a small giggle.