In the Midst of it All (Episode 3 - Help Me Help You)

I've decided that all of the series' episodes will be told in third person because it's easier to talk about the surroundings and the characters' emotions and such.

Third Person P.O.V.

Slaine got up early in the morning and made his way towards the main building to meet up with (Y/N).

He was nearing the doorway of the school when he saw an all-too familiar face being scolded by the school's assistant principal, Cruhteo.

The tall blond haired and aquamarine eyed man towered over (Y/N).

"Miss (L/N), you know very well that skateboard isn't allowed on campus," he hissed.

The girl shrugged, "I'm sorry but I'm pretty sure the rule was no skateboarding during campus hours," she bluntly as she emphasized the word during.

Cruhteo scoffed, "I will be confiscating that board of yours now," he said as he held his hand out.

"Nope," (Y/N) responded as she shook her head.

Crutheo's blood started to boil. He reached for (Y/N)'s neck and aggressively snatched the hidden necklace (Y/N) had always worn.

"Hey!" she yelled at the man.

"Excuse me?" Slaine barged in as politely as he could, "But there's no need to confiscate that board. I'm sure Principal Harklight would've allowed for her to keep it. It is before school hours."

Cruhteo had just glared and jeered at the two students, "I swear Harklight is too easy on you guys."

"And I swear that you're always on your man period," (Y/N) mumbled.

"What was that?" Cruhteo hissed.

"Nothing," (Y/N) said nonchalantly.

"Just for that (L/N)," he dangled the necklace in front of her face, "You won't be getting this back anytime soon...unless you earn it...and I doubt that'll be happening anytime soon."

The man walked away and as soon as he left (Y/N) mumbled, "Or I could just take it."

Slaine looked at (Y/N) with concern in his eyes, "Are you alright?"

(Y/N) sighed, "Yeah. I'm fine. Thanks, by the way, for stopping him from saying anymore."

Slaine patted his friend's shoulder, "You're welcome (Y/N). Help me help you right? I'm just sorry I wasn't able to stop him from taking that necklace of yours."

"It's fine. I'll just break into his office or something," (Y/N) responded.

The two walked into the building and waited for Inaho.

"So why haven't I seen that necklace before?" Slaine asked.

(Y/N) exhaled as she started playing with the little chain on her black jeans, "I always hid that under my jacket. It's a gift from my parents."

Slaine was about to speak when his brown haired friend walked in, "Hey you two!"

"Good you're both here," (Y/N) said, "Now we can talk about today's plans."

The boys listened intently.

"Ok," (Y/N) started, "So your job for today, Inaho, is to talk to Asseylum about Troyard as much as you can since you have more classes with her than we do. And you, Troyard...just act normal. I may act at random times so keep your guard up. Okay? Good."

The two boys nodded in response and the three ended up talking until the halls started to slowly fill with students.

"Asseylum!" (Y/N) called and waved as Asseylum walked over.