In the Midst of it All (Episode 4 - Practicing Scripts)

Third Person P.O.V.

A good amount of time has passed since Slaine, Inaho, and (Y/N) have met. During that time, they became closer as friends. (Y/N) helping Slaine with Asseylum, Inaho helping with the plans, and Slaine helping (Y/N) stay out of trouble. Though, the rebel usually did manage to find herself getting into trouble even with Slaine helping. It was currently a weekend and (Y/N) was at her home with Asseylum.

"Have you finished your project for drama already?" Asseylum asked while popping in some chocolate in her mouth as she stared at her best friend reading a magazine on the bed. (Y/N) looked up, "Yeah."

"Already?"

(Y/N) continued to read her magazine, "Yeah. Besides, the sooner I had it memorized, the sooner I could leave and not see Calm's face."

Asseylum laughed, "You are a funny one." She stopped and continued to read her script when a thought suddenly came to her mind, "Hey (Y/N), do you--"

Asseylum was cut off when her phone rang. "Hello?" she answered.

"Asseylum, it's Slaine. Inaho and I were wondering if we could head to your dorm room to practice our parts."

"I'd love to, but the thing is..."

(Y/N) suddenly turned her attention to Asseylum putting down her magazine.

"I'm at (Y/N)'s house right now. If you want, I can come later..."

(Y/N) had motioned for Asseylum to hand over the phone, in a polite way though, "You two can home over," (Y/N) said coolly.

Asseylum looked at her friend in surprise.

"Are you sure?" Slaine asked, surprised himself, "I don't want to bother--"

"It's fine. Don't worry about it," (Y/N) said nonchalantly while handing the phone back to Asseylum, "Can you give them my address please?"

Asseylum nodded and continued to speak, "Okay, so here's (Y/N) address," she started as (Y/N) went back to her bed, "And I'll see you guys soon! Bye now."

Asseylum put down her phone and smiled, "Thanks for letting them come over."

"No problem."

*****

Slaine and Inaho were walking down the street looking for their friend's home.

"Where do you think (Y/N) lives Slaine? In a gothic house maybe?" Inaho joked.

Slaine laughed as he continued to look at the directions for their friend's home. The two had turned a corner when the site took their breaths away.

They saw a lavish neighborhood full of luscious green plants and trees. The flowers where bright and colorful and the homes looked extremely expensive. All the homes were large, two or three story houses and gated.

"Wow," was all they could say.

Slaine slapped Inaho in the shoulder, "What about a gothic house now?"

Inaho shrugged as they continued to walk down a stone path until they reached the address. Their breaths were once again taken as they took in the view of the rebel's house. White bricks with a brown roof, the house had a lavish garden with a fountain in the middle, large windows, and a red door.

"Miss (L/N) has been expecting you," a butler with jet-black, raven hair said, "Butler Sebastian Michaelis at your service." He opened the gate allowing the two boys to come in through the garden and into the house. He lead them up a large staircase and pointed towards a door near the end of the corridor. "Miss (L/N) is inside. She already knows your here so just walk in."