Another Day

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

Symphonic Band

I was currently sitting in my chair holding my brass trumpet as Mr. Taki was going over parts with the violins. Slaine looked bored out of his mind as I just silently laughed at him. But he's a good player apparently. I was quite shocked.

I sat in my chair and suddenly remembered the beach day that happened a couple days ago. I thought about the last thing Slaine told me.

"What a weirdo. It's not like I'm going anywhere," I thought.

The younger people of the Aldnoah.Zero had been enrolled a bit later into the second half of the school year. It was only a couple months until graduation...and then, college.

I shook my head as I realized that the teacher had been talking to me.

"(Y/N), please pay attention," he said politely. It was now Slaine's turn to laugh at me. "Shut up" I mouthed while glaring at blondish-white haired male. The weirdo stuck his tongue at me. I gave him a fake, offended look.

"Please pay your solo (Y/N)," Mr. Taki said while pointing at the piece of music in front of me. I played every note flawlessly. "Now Slaine," the teacher started again, "Please join her and play the counter melody." Slaine nodded as he put his violin up and we started playing together. The duet was beautifully played.

The bell rung, "I'll see you guys soon," Mr. Taki waved, "Mr. Troyard and Miss (L/N) good job, but please," he pushed his glasses up, "Please don't flirt during class."

I looked at Slaine and he looked at me. We burst into an obnoxious laughter as the band teacher looked at us weirdly. I tried to speak between tears, "Oh no. You've got it all wrong Sir," I said while my waving hands in the air, "You see, Slaine actually likes--"

I was cut off as Slaine put his hand over my mouth and dragged me out the classroom. He laughed nervously, "I'm sorry Sir. It was only a simple, friendly teasing that's all. I promise it won't happen again." Mr. Taki gave us a weird look as we left the classroom. I punched him as he finally let go of me.

"Dude! I was about to stop breathing," I joked.

"Sorry (Y/N)," he said while scratching his head, "It's just--"

I cut him off, "Don't talk to me," I said in a fake, angered tone and walked away.

He ran up to me with a sad look on his face, "I'm sorry (Y/N). Please forgive me."

I laughed again, "You're so gullible Troyard. I'm was joking. I'd never get mad over something like that."

He pouted, "You're so mean to me."

I smirked, "A little demon aren't I?"

"My little demon," he smiled as he used one of his arms and lightly grabbed me by the neck and messed up my (h/c) hair a bit.

*****

Slaine's P.O.V.

(Y/N), Asseylum, and I were out by the school's fountain. I was currently talking to Asseylum and (S/N) while (Y/N) sat on the side of the fountain, texting on her phone I assume.

"Mr. Sutcliff is such a funny teacher isn't he?" (S/N) asked Asseylum.

"Yeah, but he's kind of scary when he takes out that chainsaw of his," she laughed.

"Is that even legal?" I asked shocked.

"(Y/N)!" an unfamiliar voice yelled.

I looked over to see (Y/N) flinch and almost fall into the fountain with a terrified look on her face. I started to snicker and she saw me.