Chapter 1: The Resurgence of Hottera

【 Encarnacion World: Land of the Sorcerer, Dynasty of Ethil 】

With the very peaceful breeze and smiles of every citizen of Ethil. It was suddenly replaced by dread and fear because they saw the red soldiers that they knew were the Hottera.

They quickly evacuated as ordered by the soldiers of Ethil as well as by the order of the current Queen Azyneth.

"Your Highness!, we have done evacuated all the citizens in the entire area!, you should come now too and we will take you to a safe place!"

Report by a soldier and at the same time concern for the queen.

"Good!, thank you for your work but I don't have plan to go, because I will join this fight against those hottera!"

"If that is your decision, we will do everything to guide and accompany you in the battle that will take place!"

After the soldier left. Azyneth immediately released a white bird with a letter on its leg that immediately flew to the other place that she asked for help.

The Soldiers of Hottera led by Nightbringer who is none other than Dawnbringer's brother has been stopped. Nightbringer was a villain but his intentions changed when he landed in the Dynasty of Hottera and fell under the power of the current King.

"What do you want?!, and you brought so many soldiers!!"

Queen Azyneth Feizah Hera II asked.

"This is just an order from my liege, someone informed us that the current keeper of the light stone is in this dynasty, so if you give me what we need then there's no fight will happen!"

Nightbringer's narration regarding their purpose.

"Then try to take it from me if you want!"

The Queen said insultingly even though she didn't have what they wanted.

Queen Azyneth immediately took out her sword and prepared her soldiers to fight the Hottera force.

"So you're willing to shed blood just for a stone?, you make me laugh so much queen of ethil!."

In an instant both sides quickly attacked. They showed their talent and skills to each other.

【 Krieger World: Land of the Warriors, Ammar Kingdom 】

While Dawnbringer were training his fellow Avians. He saw a white bird get inside at the corridor towards their King throne. He just ignored it and continue what he was doing.

Later on, her Vice Leader arrived and reported that something had happened in the Dynasty of Ethil, and that the King wanted to speak with Dawn.

Dawnbringer immediately stopped everything and quickly goes to the king. Dawn's vice troop leader immediately followed along with their companions.

【 Ammar Kingdom: Avians King's Throne 】

Dawnbringer immediately knelt infront of their king who was currently holding a letter containing a message from the Dynasty of Ethil.

"You've arrived!, I received a letter from the current Queen of Ethil!, the letter said that they need our help because of the sudden resurgence of the hottera force led by your younger brother!"

"I understand what you said our king!, whatever you decide i will gladly accept!"

Dawnbringer asnwer and suddenly understand but with a hint of concern.

"In the state of ethil right now, they won't be able to handle the force of hotteras, so I expect you for this mission, I the king of ammar who assigns you to lead the force of avians!"

After Dawnbringer heard what their king approval. He prepared his forces to go to the Land of Sorcerer and rescue the second queen that he loved. At a signal from Dawn they flew together in the air like a birds.

【 Encarnacion World: Land of the Sorcerer, Dynasty of Ethil 】

The battle between the two force has ended and Ethil has won to defend their Dynasty. Nightbringer was very angry because what he wanted to happen did not match the result.

"You really make my blood heated Queen of Ethil!, you have exhausted my soldiers but don't include me, it's because i don't give up!"

"Accept the truth!, you have lost this battle so leave and go back to your king!"

"Hmm?!, looks like I've reached my limit, come out Yoru!"

Nightbringer said to himself.

Suddenly, something blue enveloped Nightbringer's body and it morphed into a monster behind Nightbringer. Azyneth was shocked by what she witnessed that Nightbringer did.

"W-what's that?!"

"You seem surprised?, this is the demon that I contracted, his name is yoru and he is a moon demon!"

Nightbringer said with a weird smile.

Nightbringer's demon absorbed the corpses of his soldiers and molded them into a sharp sword that covered him in blood in the end. Nightbringer slowly walked closer to Queen Azyneth but her soldiers protected her.

Meanwhile, Dawnbringer force has reached the Land of Sorcerer and when they blastoff even lower. Dawn saw the Ethil and feel the familiar power.

"Queen Azyneth!, go and escape we will take care of this, so make sure you can leave here!"

"No!!, I will stay here, I won't abandon all of you!"

Nightbringer's demon was about to attack at Queen Azyneth exact where she's position. But unexpectedly a giant hand suddenly stopped Nightbringer's demon's sword. Nightbringer was surprised by what he saw and suddenly smiled. Queen Azyneth opened her eyes and saw Dawnbringer in front of her.

"Sorry if I'm late!"

Dawnbringer apologized with a glance at the queen.

Queen Azyneth just shook her head at Dawnbringer's words indicating that it was fine.

Nightbringer's moon demon has disappeared and Dawnbringer were also removed his contracted Soni who is the king of the sun.

"I'm glad to see you again my dear brother!, you still haven't changed, you're still a lamer at all time!"

"I will not stop interfering, until I return you to my side!"

"You really don't understand what's going on?, I didn't leave because of my own desire, I left because it won't take long for the true side of the current king of avians to emerge!"

Nightbringer spoke a warning that seemed to speak the truth.

"What are you talking about?, has the king of hottera brainwashed you?, so you can say that!"

Dawnbringer dictation mixed with hatred.

"You will know what I was saying in the right time!"

Nightbringer said softly before he flew away with the rest of his companions.

They did not follow the force of Nightbringer, they just helped other soldiers to be treated and supported. Meanwhile Dawnbringer approached the current Queen of Ethil.

"Are you okay?, is there anything that hurts you?"

"Don't worry, I wasn't hurt and thank you for coming"

Queen Azyneth sweetly answered.

After for what they did in the Dynasty of Ethil. Dawn force left a few Avians to guard here and Dawnbringer went back to their Kingdom first to report their mission.