Chapter 25: Temporary Happiness

【 Krieger World: Imperial Dragon Kingdom, Drago Village 】

Suji was able to return to their home and saw his uncle waiting outside their home. They just greeted each other and Suji went in to rest.

【 Land of the Warriors: Imperial Dragon Kingdom, Mythical Arena 】

When the fourth battle was over, the fifth battle was immediately started to find out who would enter in the final battle.

After repairing the parts of the arena that were destroyed in the fourth battle, the referee came forward and introduced the one who would face the fifth battle.

"A blessed day to all of us!!, today we will start the fifth bout which is necessary for the final battle of the winners to happen!!, so it won't be long and we will start!!."

Every spectator screamed with joy and excitement at the battle that was about to take place.

"For the first participant in the fifth bout, she is called 'beauty within' she is often seen in dark alleys and usually she suddenly joins those who are alone on the road, she is none other than Alba Domina!!!."

After the Judge introduced the first contestant 'Alba Domina' everyone noticed the smoke coming out on the right side. And they noticed that a woman appeared who was wearing a white dress as if she was about to get married.

When everyone looked closely, everyone saw her long hair, which was too long to see her face. Everyone also noticed this woman's negative emotions and the purple magic wrapped around her entire body.

"A-And for our second participant, he is found in a hidden mountain that no one dares to climb, he is Aiep!!."

【 Encarnacion World: Mountain of Eiger, Kibō no Shinden Versteck 】

When Chin entered where the said Princess was where he bought her, She was waiting for him earnestly.

Princess Chitoge immediately stood up and held out her hand to the golden dragon that symbolized their alliance.

"I'm returning what I brought, it was just given to me by the man who saved me!."

"Just calm down, I knew that from the moment we both looked at each other, you didn't need to explain because I already felt the trace of Raive's presence!."

"Raive?!, who is he master?"

Asked by Miyazuhara, who had just heard that name.

"Actually, I don't want to expose his personality, but since I said it, I will say it so you won't get confused when I introduce him, Raive is my personal spy who is ordered to watch over the entire dynasty and each possible movement!."

"Is he doing it with someone or is he alone?"

Kyoujizuhara asked, after being amazed by Chin's spy.

"No, he works alone in all of that, he is also compared to Shin but Shin is more unique, and then I also planning to appoint him as the captain of the fifth division!."

"Fifth?, isn't there a fourth, why don't you just assign him there?"

Miyazuhara spoke with confusion.

"I have a reason why I will make him the captain of the fifth division!."

In the middle of their conversation, someone knocked and entered where Chin was. A beautiful young lady appeared before them.

"G-Good morning, brother Chin and also to our main guest, nice to meet you."

The lady spoke shyly of 'Arika' who is the younger sister of the late former 'Moku'.