Chapter 8: The Day That Suji was Separated From His Family

【 Zauberir World: Land of the Warriors, Clover Ace Empire 】

When Suji fell from his father's horse, he tried to scream but he wasn't heard because he was a little far away. So he just burst into tears on one side.

Meanwhile there was a stranger who saw Suji so he approached him.

"Kid, are you okay?!"

Suji suddenly became quiet and turned around to see an unknown person with long hair who was just smiling at him.

"W-Who are you?"

"My name is Lucifarious, but just call me luci so it won't be difficult, what about you, what's your name?"

"My name is suji"

Lucifarious extended his right hand to stand Suji up. And he took Suji to where is Veruca right now.

As Lucifarious takes the path back, the battle between Veruca and General Password on the other side is still not over.

"I didn't expect you to be so strong, you made me so happy!"

Veruca spoke disparagingly but she was very tired.

Veruca can no longer keep up with General Password's strength and speed because she is running out of strength and needs to eat some flesh of corpse.

"Tchh!, Luci where the heck are you?!!"

Veruca tried to use her remaining strength to attack General Password. When Veruca rushes at General Password, she just grabs by him in the neck and slips her like a garment. Due to the force of the blow, Veruca could no longer move properly, so General Password stopped overtaking Veruca.

"Do you still have the strength to be fight with me??"

Veruca was on the verge of death when she suddenly felt the presence of Lucifarious, so her excitement for food returned.

"HAHAHAHA!!!"

Veruca laughed mysteriously even though she was vomiting her own blood.

General Password was about to exterminate Veruca when he suddenly couldn't move or throw his attack at Veruca. He also suddenly returned to his original form, vomited blood and fell down completely.

As General Password fell to the ground, Lucifarious suddenly appeared behind the General holding a strange knife covered in gray aura.

Veruca immediately came to the prone body of the General and immediately pierced his stomach and ate his insides and after that she next the fingers which are her favorite to eat.

"Luci!, why did you come late?, do you want me to die?!"

"Don't be like that, I should be here already if it wasn't for a boy I saw"

After speaking, Suji slowly entered and when he saw Veruca he was afraid of her. But Veruca was once again smitten with this boy.

"Ohh it's you?!, have you come back to feed me your finger?"

"I learned that this boy is the son of the king here and they have the Book of La Prairie!, so surely someone will come back for him!"

Lucifarious's statement based on his prediction.

"You have a point!"

"By the time we get that book back, I will take him to Encarnacion to make him a slave!"

Lucifarious suggested that everything seemed to be planned.

"I want what you thought!, but I'm going to fill myself first"