Chapter 29: A Friend or Foe

【 Encarnacion World: Land of the Sorcerer, Hotteras Dynasty 】

Zenilheia has returned to their king's palace and he announces the mission that he has made by the king's order.

"If that's what he wants, I'm sure he can come back here again, but it's okay even if it takes a while because since I already had the fire stone under my care!."

"I'll take my leave, prinçeps!."

When Zenilheia left, the king immediately released the magic stone of fire and it seemed that the strength of the previous users had passed to him.

"I don't have enough power at this time to conquer the whole world, so I need to find the guardian of the six elements that is twice as strong!, I will have you too whoever you are!!."

【 Land of the Wizard: Clover Ace Empire, Blacksmith Shop 】

When Code entered this workshop, he removed his mask and canceled the purple magic wrapped around his body.

"I didn't expect you to find where I am, Code!."

The bald man said while turning his back on Code.

"I've known your whereabouts for a long time, it's just that I've heard of something floating around the entire empire that's why it took me so long!."

"Did you mean the notorious criminal that's why you came here?!."

Asked by the bald worker named 'Bards' who suddenly faced Code.

"Is he from here?, what did he do to you!."

Code immediately asked as if he wanted to know the answer immediately.

"I wish I didn't tell you, but because of the eyes you have, that's impossible!"

Bards gave some information to Code but he didn't detail the personality of that criminal but only his actions and powers. After Code found out, he left to inform his colleagues and immediately took action.

【 Land of the Warriors: Imperial Dragon Kingdom, Mythical Arena 】

When the third battle was over in the last stage of fighting each mythological fighter, the fourth battle was started.

"For the fourth battle to take place!!, in this battle it will be a battle between one against two challengers!, this is the first time that something like this will happen so I know that you are all very eager to start the battle this fight!!."

Referee's announcement of the final fourth battle. "For the first contestant!, the winner of the past battle, none other than Draculus!!."

At the Judge's introduction, cold smoke came out of the left hall and a creature wearing an upright umbrella walked out and stopped in the middle.

"As for the contestant who challenged our first contestant, you may be confused because it wasn't just one who challenged but two, they are twin brothers so it won't take long and I will introduce them, for the second contestant none other than Ager and Dominus!!."

After the Judge introduced the second contestant, no one came out of the right hall, but they felt the shaking of the whole earth. They looked at the sky and saw the sun and the moon seem to merge until the sun and the moon became one.

The sky darkened and the sun and moon became an eclipse in the sky. They saw two shadows descend from the eclipse, Ager and Dominus appeared who were participating in the fight that was about to take place.

"It looks like I'm lucky because I'm the one you've chosen to fight today, I mean tonight, so I won't let you down in this fight!."

Said by Draculus who seemed to be excited about his two opponents and smiled.