Chapter 22: Continuation of the Fight, Sahira and Draculus.

【 Krieger World: Imperial Dragon Kingdom, Mythical Arena 】

When Suji left the arena, he unexpectedly encountered a man wearing a cloak that hidden his identity. But Suji didn't pay attention to it and just continued walking with Kaizer.

Meanwhile, the man that Suji bumped into stopped and looked at Suji not far away. He slightly lowered the mask covering his face and his eyes lit up blue and looked at Suji.

He couldn't believe it when he saw something he didn't fully expect to notice in Suji. He just smiled and the blue color disappeared from his eyes when his mask get back into his face.

When Suji got out of the said arena, inside it, the second battle between the two fighters who had agreed on the upcoming contest was just taking place.

"We are back again!!, are you all excited to know who will be the next contestant?!, and how they will give us all an even more intense fight!!?."

"It's finally about to start, I can't wait to see you again Luca!."

Said by a man watching not far from the arena.

Suddenly, the breeze inside the arena changed and the sky turned blood-colored and the light seemed to cover the entire environment. With the loss of light there appeared a red moon in the cloud and at the same time a smoke came out of a hall.

The audience and even the referee saw the falling of a red casket with a royal symbol. The smoke slowly dissipated and everyone saw the strange coffin that seemed to be made from an ancient time.

"E-Everyone!!, for our first contender!, he was called the king of the lower classes in his era, he lived for more than about 30,000 years to witness the current civilization, so I will not take this for long, for our first contender!, no other than Draculus!!."

Clear and Simple Introduction of the referee as a start.

The Audience screamed with joy and suddenly the casket opened on its own. A vampire wearing a black crow mask came out and when he got out, the coffin he was in disappeared as well.

"Ahhh!!, I finally woke up again in the thirty thousandth year!, let's see if the one destined to beat me has been born?."

After introducing the first contender, suddenly an old woman appeared from the other hall holding a strange book.

Draculus was surprised at the appearance of his opponent in front of him without fear. So he just grinned and stayed where he was.

"A-As for the second contender, she is an expert in using curses on other people and skilled in any kind of torture, she is Sahira!!."

Draculus was just mesmerized by Sahira who seemed to be observing her possible behavior and even the strange book she was holding.

"Before we start this, can I ask a question about you?."

Draculus asked while focusing on Sahira.

Sahira looked at Draculus at the same time and lift her head as an answer to Draculus question.

"Hmm, in what way do you want to die?!, if I heard correctly you are skilled in torture, then in what way shall I kill you-?."

Draculus asked with a smile, but before the last word was released he was stopped.

It turned out that it was because of Sahira that suddenly rushed Draculus and split his head. While Draculus was still normal and when Sahira turned to Draculus, his head was not cut. Knowing full well he split Draculus' head but she was wrong.

"Then you want to die by just playing??, I like your idea!."

Draculus said, apparently excited by what he felt.