Chapter 23: A Happy Memories.

【Encarnacion World: Zaseon Dynasty, Ninevah Cave】

Princess Chitoge regained consciousness and regained her strength as well. So at that time she thought about leaving. Before even getting out of the said cave, she saw the golden dragon handed to her by Raive.

Because of this, she remembered what the guy Raive said on her, so she immediately took the golden dragon and left. She did not notice when she left that someone was watching her.

【 Zaseon Dynasty: Mountain of Eiger, Kibō no Shinden Versteck 】

After talking to Chin and Shin inside the private room, they went out. The three siblings in each division immediately stood up and paid their respects.

"Good afternoon master Chin and master Shin!."

Shin looked at Mitzuhara and immediately pointed at her while going back to his room. Mitzuhara was stunned at Shin's actions.

"Mitzuhara, Shin wants to talk to you!."

"Uhh, ohh really?!, let me go then!."

Mitzuhara answered hurriedly heading to Shin's room.

【 Krieger World: Imperial Dragon Kingdom, Mythical Arena 】

The third match is currently starting between the two who have agreed on the match to be held.

"Good afternoon to all of us!!, we are back again to witness the battle between competitors with unique battle experience and possessing original abilities, we will not getting longer and I will introduce the first contestant!!, the one who accepted the challenge was none other than Berbalang!!."

The one who accepted the challenge Berbalang can be compared to a bat but its body is a young baby. Berbalang can divide its body from large parts to small ones.

After the first participant was introduced, there was an unexpected shaking in the entire floor that caused everyone to worry and cling to each other. A large creature appeared to the judge's right side.

This creature is half the size of Kaffir and quite hairy. Its long teeth and long claws are also noticeable. When he showed himself fully everyone was shocked to see his one eye.

"As for the challenger in this battle, none other than Sourire!!."

The referee shouted at the same time that the battle was started.

【 Encarnacion World: Mountain of Eiger, Kibō no Shinden Versteck 】

When Mitzuhara entered Shin's room, it was silent as Shin turned his back. Mitzuhara was trembling because this was the first time she entered Shin's room.

Shin suddenly faced Mitzuhara and seemed to be taking his heart because he could feel Mitzuhara's nervousness.

"Don't worry, just calm down and I won't say anything to scare you, I summoned you because I want you to do something that I can't do, so I'm passing it on to you so that you can do what I want!, can you do it?."

Shin spoke directly into Mitzuhara's eyes. He then asks her if she can carry out the order she wants Mitzuhara to make.

"Yes!!, I can do what you want me to do, it's not obvious, but I can make sure that I can do what you want master!!."

Shin came a little closer to where Mitzuhara was standing. Shin applied his palm to Mitzuhara's. Suddenly a black portal appeared all around the two and it slowly entered Mitzuhara's own shadow.

When Shin finished performing this, a strange symbol appeared on Mitzuhara's right hand. That symbol is called the "Umbra" that only those with high levels of ability can use.