Chapter 4: The Past

【 Encarnacion World: Land of Sorcerers, Luceras Dynasty 】

Queen Venice suddenly stopped when she felt a very evil power. So she immediately ordered her soldiers to prepare for the attack. Before the soldiers could even understand, a black flame headed in the direction of the lucerian soldiers.

Queen Venice immediately saw this so she used the fire stone to block the strange type of fire and then used the water and wind stone to nullify the attack that was thrown at them.

It resulted a huge plume of smoke but it immediately disappeared. As the smoke cleared Dawnbringer see his brother.

"Ha?!, impossible where is my sister!!"

"Her?, you can't catch her anymore, the ants must be feasting on her right now!"

Nightbringer's said with a smile as if he insulting them.

When Queen Azyneth heard that, she was so angry that in her anger. She also reacted with power that was even worse than Nightbringer. But suddenly Queen Azyneth fell asleep because of Nero that put her to sleep temporarily so her rampage was stop.

"Thank you, Nero!"

Nero just nod and led Queen Azyneth and watch her rest. Whereas the Zuhara Siblings are close to the exact place of Luceras.

Nightbringer came a little closer while pulling his scythe. But Venice didn't expect Nightbringer to attack her instantly.

Dawnbringer was surprised by what happened and when Queen Venice was about to be hit by Nightbringer's scythe. She felt something coming but Nightbringer couldn't able to evade because he poured all his magic power into his scythe, so he preferred to be hit and expelled.

When Queen Venice opened her eyes, she was surprised by what she saw in front of her. Queen Venice immediately stood up and recognized those who defend her.

"You are the zuhara siblings aren't you?, why are you here, where is my brother?!"

Queen Venice's said as if she was confused and unintelligible.

"Sorry if we're late Queen Venice, we were appointed by master for this mission, master had other work to do so he sent us!"

Response answer by the older sister Miyazuhara to Queen Venice.

"Don't worry sister venice, we are one of the strongest force so no one can defeat us!"

Arrogance said by the middle brother, Kyoujizuhara.

"Hey brother!, It looks like you're gonna be punished on master, didn't he say don't kill anyone, the one you kicked still hasn't moved"

The youngest sister Mitzuhara spoke innocently.

Kyoujizuhara's boastful expression was replaced by fear as he could already imagine what their master might look like when he got angry.

"D-Don't underestimate me!, because I can't be knocked down with just mere kick!!"

"It's a good thing you're still alive, I thought I had already killed an ant"

Miyazuhara and Mitzuhara back away to get distanced from their brother because they didn't want to interfere with the fight that was about to take place. Nightbringer was so angry at what he heard as an insult to Kyoujizuhara so he released the full potential of his power.

Kyoujizuhara just smiled at what he witnessed so he also showed elegance in releasing his power. His fingernails grew longer and had long fangs with red eyes.

Nightbringer's rampage has subsided and his appearance has changed. Night's wings disappeared and his eyes turned into blue also his body covered by blue aura. In an instant, they rushed at each other and had a great fight.