Chapter 18: The Instense Training

【 Encarnacion World: Mountain of Eiger, Kibō no Shinden Versteck 】

Chin and Stephen woke up early as well as the three Captains in each Division to start their training. So that they can find out if it is Stephen who is said in the message to replace Arika who was the former Moku.

They entered the lower part of their temple to train there and to avoid breaking a few things.

"Master Chin, will the training take place here?"

Kyoujizuhara asked.

"You're right, you can take off your cloth so you can move properly!"

"Isn't that dangerous?"

Miyazuhara said worriedly.

"Nothing bad will happen as long as I'm here!"

"Master!, Shall we fight him one by one?"

Kyoujizuhara asked again.

"I want you to fight him at the same time so that he can bring out his hidden abilities!."

After that the Three Captain's and Stephen went to the front. so they can start their training.

Before even starting, Chin's second demon Von came out. he is the demon that can control time and since he is sealed inside Chin. He will also be affected by it and can move in time stopping the whole place or time.

["Looks like something good is about to happen here!."]

["I'm not the only one who wants to watch, huh!?."]

Stephen was very nervous about the three in front of him and turned to Chin who seemed to not want to fight the three captains.

"Sister, what's the plan?"

"Don't plan, it's just a training so making a plan is just a hindrance!."

Kyoujizuhara answered while focusing on the front of him.

Kyoujizuhara immediately enveloped his entire body in a red aura. His appearance also changed from being a vampire and he got sharp fangs and long nails. When he finished, he immediately rushed to Stephen and scratched him.

Stephen was shocked by that attack so he caught Kyojizuhara's fast and damaging attack. So he couldn't dodge anymore and was hurt by Kyouji's attack.

"Ouch!!."

"If you don't fight, you might be buried here alive!"

And Stephen suddenly stopped because of the words that Kyoujizuhara said in front of him.

"Bury??, are you going to do the same thing they did to my grandfather?."

Stephen shouted, suddenly releasing intense magic power.

Kyoujizuhara was suddenly thrown and had a deep wound in his stomach. Stephen released an overflowing blue-tinged magic.

Chin was surprised by what he saw in Stephen's released magic and type of power. He could not believe what he witnessed.

"What happened??"

Mitzuhara said in shock.

Miyazuhara turned to Chin then looked back at Stephen who was still emitting immeasurable magic.

"I don't know, let's just do what we can to stop the attack he unleashes, kyouji can you still do it?!."

"When did I give up sister!?"

Kyoujizuhara shouted, suddenly releasing a strong aura.

Kyoujizuhara treated himself with his blood and regained his strength. He stood up again and went to his sister's. Because of Stephen's emotional, his overflowing magic power suddenly disappeared and he lost consciousness.