Chapter 7: The Life of Suji Raijin

【 Zauberir World: Land of the Wizards, Clover Ace Empire 】

It is an example of a perfect life without chaos and famine that is experienced. Because of the honest and truth implementation of their King and Queen so all the people living here are full of enthusiasm and have good wishes for them.

One day in a wide garden there was a boy named Suji who was walking around. Because of this, his father temporarily left him to attend a gathering of the officials in a private place far away from the meeting Castle.

Meanwhile Suji was stunned when he saw a blue orchid alone in their vast garden. When Suji picked it, he suddenly heard a series of explosions throughout the Empire.

So he let go of the orchid he took and quickly went to the place where his father go. The place where the officials were meeting was affected by the explosion that occurred but people immediately got out of there looking like ants.

"What happen?!, why is there an explosion going on?"

Suji asked the people he met, but no one paid any attention and people just kept on running.

A few soldiers stood guard outside the castle with two captains and vice captains of different groups. And others faced one of the intruder who invaded their Empire.

"Evacuate!!, and head to the castle to avoid be harm!"

Suji ignored a soldier's warning and continued to search for his father. Suji is only eight years old and is not very aware of his surroundings because he is always with his father. So he can't go back to his mother alone without his father.

"Father!!, I will find you!"

Suji said in his mind while running and due to the strong earthquake and non-stop explosion around, suji's beautiful clothes were damaged.

When Suji screamed, a soldier caught his attention and recognized him as the son of their King. The soldier immediately went to Suji and forced him to go to the Castle.

"Young prince!, why are you here it's so dangerous if you continue, just stay in the castle and just wait there"

But Suji was stubborn and did not follow the suggestion of the soldier. He turned away and ran away again.

【 Land of the Wizards: Clover Ace Empire, Empire's Palace Gate 】

While the soldiers and other captains of other groups continue to protecting the empire from the evil group known as the 'Single Alliance Organization'. Suji continues to search for his father who is still not sure where he is.

As Suji was running, he suddenly stopped when he witnessed a woman who were killing a soldier and then cut off it's head and ate the soldier corpse completely.

Suji could do nothing but keep silent and watch as the woman ate the insides of the dead soldier. After she ate, she had even got more strength in her whole body.

Suji caught the attention of that woman and came a little closer to him as if to make his the next victim. Suji was so scared that he sat down and was completely scared.

"Stay right there!, are you the one that attacking our empire?!, just go away!!"

Suji said trembling and scared to the person in front of him.

"And who are you to order me around, kid?!"

Suji was terrified and seemed dumbfounded when he heard the person he was talking to answer. Suji doesn't know enough to fight a war like this and he is just starting his training to become a brave warrior in their Empire, so Suji doesn't really think that this is the real event in the real world war.