Chapter 28: Promise

【 Land of the Sorcerer: Luceras Dynasty, Island of Cretos 】

In the northern part of Luceras there is an island which is the place where the criminals who try to destroy Luceras are taken or dumped.

One of the criminals who landed here is Nightbringer who is Dawnbringer's younger brother. He came here to strike or try to fight the forces of Luceras.

As a soldier guards each criminal, someone walks up to the prison where Nightbringer is. The soldier guarding Nightbringer suddenly fainted until he lay down.

Night was sitting quietly when he felt a familiar presence in front of him. When he was able to look directly at him, he smiled at him and Night smiled at the same time.

The person in front of Nightbringer was a man with long white hair. He is wearing a red garment with a fire symbol.

"Are you bored here Night?, if you are wondering how and why I came here because of our king's desire to know the situation of his right hand!."

Said by the man named 'Zenielhea'.

"Don't worry because I'll be back too, I don't need your help because I already have a plan!"

"If that's what you want, I'll let our king know the information I got from you, then I'll leave you alone."

When Zenielhea left, the soldier who was guarding Nightbringer regained consciousness as if nothing had happened.

【 Krieger World: Imperial Dragon Kingdom, Mythical Arena 】

Werehorse and Ahri were currently fighting purely physically. Suddenly, Ahri released countless sphere of light and aimed at Werehorse but he immediately defended himself with the help of the illusion golems he created in front of him.

As Werehorse did, Ahri attacked him with excessive speed but Werehorse somehow managed to defend every attack that Ahri made.

Werehorse doesn't realize that with every punch. Ahri puts seeds inside Werehorse's body. Werehorse noticed that there was not much defense on the side and lower body of Ahri, but only offense. So when he saw that Ahri's left side was open, he immediately punched her which made Ahri retreat.

"You're strong on offense, but you always leave open space for you so you're lacking!."

Werehorse spoke as if he knew Ahri's weakness.

"Tskk!, is that all?, is that all you found out?, I thought you had an idea about what I did earlier!."

Werehorse was confused by what Ahri told him so when he stepped closer he couldn't move his legs and arms.

"W-What's going on?!, what did you do!!."

Suddenly, Ahri took out a few seeds of various plants in her palm.

"I left a few parts of my body open to divert your attention and not notice what I wanted to do to you, I let you take advantage of my weakness to make my plan work well and I succeeded!."

Ahri's full explanation of the entire event in their fight.

From Werehorse's body, several vines came out from its knees and arms and released a lot of blood. He tried to treat himself but couldn't even stop the bleeding due to the continuous release of vines all over Werehorse's body.

"What is this?!!, Werehorse's whole body looked like a plant because of the attack that Ahri made just now!!."

As the vines continued to come out, Ahri closed his eyes for a moment and when he opened his eyes again, Ahri flicked her finger and at the same time the vines exploded on Werehorse's body. Reason for Werehorse to completely lose hope of fighting again.

"For the second match of this final bout, I nominate Ahri as the winner!!."

【 Encarnacion World: Land of the Sorcerer, Luceras Dynasty 】

Nerisha and Shin left with the third division to guide him through the Luceras Territory. Their journey did not take long because they arrived just before dusk.

When they arrived at the Luceras hall, the few Luceras soldiers were surprised and couldn't believe when they saw the first Luceras Queen again who was none other than Nerisha.

All the soldiers immediately paid their respects in front of Nerisha as a greeting and respect for her return. Nerisha immediately entered the Dynasty of Luceras to make an announcement.

"Welcome back, Queen Hara Nerisha!!, we welcome you back!."

Simultaneous recitation of the soldiers and servants of the Luceras.

"Thank you very much for welcoming me again!, in return I appoint myself as the new Queen of Luceras, replacing the position of the current queen Venice!, I know many of you do not accept what happened to the queen who once protected you, so on this day I will do everything so that the hard work of those who served in Luceras will not go to waste!!."

Advertisement of Former Queen 'Nerisha'.

"You don't need to say that because we are ready to do everything to serve you again on behalf of the current queen!."

"Regardless of Venice's leadership and actions, you should have shown me the same, because it made sure that Venice's rule was good in this land and even in yours!."

【 Land of the Wizards: Dead Valley, Kurái Rengō Versteck 】

Each member of this alliance gathered again to plan the final plan for their mission to be carried out.

"Code!, what's your plan?, are we going to continue this morning or are we going to wait for the night to come?"

"We'll move at night, I've got intel on where that criminal might go, get ready here and I'll leave, I'll be right back!"

"I'm sure the intel he got was just a trap, but since Code said it, it's possible that what he said was true!"

"Whether it's a trap or not, let's just trust Code!."

Kahuto interjected, stunned to a part that seemed to be thinking about something.

Code went to a blacksmith shop that was located in the capital of the Clover Ace Empire. He just stayed outside and when the last customer came out he immediately let him in.