Chapter 6: The Savior

【 Krieger World: Imperial Dragon Kingdom, Drago Village 】

They continued to walk until they stop by at the store. Dawnbringer and Azyneth rested on the side because of their long walk.

While on the other hand, a man who was bumped by Dawnbringer has already returned to his lodging and upon entering he saw his uncle who seemed to be leaving because of his fancy clothes.

"Ohh!, your here early!"

Said by the man named 'Ichi'.

"It looks like you're going to leave, I'll take care of the house then!"

The young man said, named 'Suji'.

"I'll meet someone outside that I used to know, don't worry I'll be back later, I'll go now!"

When Ichi left, Suji started at cleaning all corners of their home. Then he prepared something for his uncle to eat for the return of the man lately, he considered to be his father.

【 Encarnacion World: The Dangerous Mountain of Eiger, Kibō no Shinden Versteck 】

The Zuhara siblings have returned from their mission to the Luceras. Upon their arrival they went together to their master's room and reported their mission.

"Welcome back!, it's good that you three is safe!"

One of the master of the alliance, Chin. said as he turned his back on the sibling and looked out the window.

"We have done well what you asked us to do, the Second Queen Azyneth, with avians Dawnbringer entered the land of the warriors, while his brother who tried to fight against the luceras is currently in prison in the hidden island of luceras!"

Older sister Miyazuhara fully report on their mission.

"It's a good thing that I assigned you to this mission, you can rest now because I know you had a hard time protecting my sister!"

Chin said after hearing the results of the zuhara siblings' mission.

Miyazuhara and Kyoujizuhara left together while Mitzuhara was left behind and took a letter from her pocket that was from the Queen of Luceras. She handed it to Chin then bow and left.

After Chin got the letter he opened it and after opening the letter he immediately read it. He smiled and suddenly burst into tears because the content of the letter was pure forgiveness and love.

【 Krieger World: Imperial Dragon Kingdom, Drago Village 】

When Ichi got out of their house, he immediately looked for his friend who was coming. Ichi was about to step away when he noticed a familiar face. He approached it and his assumption matched.

"Dawnbringer!, is that you?!"

Dawnbringer turned to the person who shouts his name and he suddenly stood up because the one that he was waiting for had arrived.

"Ichi!, it's been a long time since our last meet, thank you for accepting my offer!"

They immediately went to where Ichi lived so that Dawnbringer and Azyneth could rest. They quickly reached Ichi's home because it was so close.

When they entered, the whole surrounding was clean and there was food ready. Suji came out from the kitchen with food utensils.

"Let's eat!, because it might get cold"

Suji suggested, while giving the food plates.

When everyone got enough food, Suji first prayed to give thanks for the food they received today. After that they ate together.

A few minutes ago they finished, Ichi took Dawnbringer and Azyneth to the room where they were going to sleep. While Ichi was doing that, Suji came out the house to took a fresh air.

Azyneth rested first while Ichi did something in his room. While Suji was sitting outside, Dawnbringer suddenly came to his side.

"Hmm?, aren't you going to rest, sir?"

"Not yet, i just want to get some fresh air as well"

Dawnbringer replied.

"Can I ask you a question?!"

Said by Suji who suddenly turned to Dawnbringer.

"Yes, what is it?"

"Are you and the girl with you from another world?!"

"H-Huh?!, what do you mean?"

Dawnbringer spoke in disbelief.

"The one you bumped into this afternoon that wearing a black cloak, I was that person and when we bumped into each other, your smell different from the usual smell of the people living here!"

Dawnbringer suddenly remembered the word used to him when they collided when they had just entered this world.

"Then!, do you know the world of encarnacion?!"

Dawnbringer asked eagerly.

"I don't know much about the world that you're talking about, but what I remember is that I once stumbled upon that world with my parents!, because of the old temple they used to go to all the time!"

Suji's statement based on what he remembers.

"But how did you end up in this world, do you live here or do you have another world to live in?!"

Dawnbringer asked again, seeming excited by Suji's life.

"It's a long story if I tell you more, I'll go rest now"

When Suji entered their home, Dawnbringer also entered the house where they were staying and went straight where is Azyneth's resting.