Chapter 2: Ethil, The Elder Queen

【 Krieger World: Imperial Dragon Kingdom, Baron Town 】

In this town currently living the first queen named 'Chitoge' in the Dynasty of Ethil located in the Land of Sorcerer. She spent two years in this world because of the rebellion she committed without cause.

As she was walking back to where she was staying. A huge bird like suddenly landed in front of her and turned into a half-man with a bird wings.

Chitoge was suddenly surprised when she recognized the person who suddenly appeared. So she immediately pulled him into the dark alley where no one would see them.

"J-Jvans?!, what are you doing here and why do you suddenly show up?!, what if someone sees you!"

"Sorry for what I did, I'm here because our king wants to talk to you about your younger sister!"

"I'm sure that's important, so I'll go with you, can you carry me?"

Jvans approached Chitoge and spread his wide wings. Suddenly, he carried Chitoge and quickly flew upwards towards the Kingdom of the Avians.

【 Encarnacion World: Land of the Sorcerers, Dynasty of Hottera 】

Nightbringer has returned to their Dynasty and when he saw his king he immediately went to his front and kneeled.

"M-My king!, I'm sorry if I didn't finish the mission you gave me!, I promise I'll take it back and make sure they pay!!"

"Forget what happened, it's pointless if you finished that queen, because she doesn't have the stone that we're looking for, I know that the first queen of ethil still has it!"

Full explanation of the faceless king of hottera.

"S-So what do you want me to do my king!"

"I want you to go into the Dynasty of Luceras and kill the current queen there!, my brother told me that the queen there is currently keeping the four magic stones, and the stone that is destined to be given to us is held by her, so I want you to kill her and take the magic stone of fire that destined on us!"

Giving orders from the faceless king of hottera.

【 Krieger World: Land of the Warriors, Avians Kingdom 】

Jvans landed with the first Queen Chitoge and together they entered the kingdom and guided Chitoge to the hall of their king.

When the King of Avians saw Chitoge. He suddenly stood up and bowed in front of her as a sign of respect and then returned to his seat again.

"It's nice to see you again, Queen Chitoge!"

"I am also happy to see you for the second time King Kenshin!"

"I won't ramble on anymore, I sent you because I want you to know that the Dynasty of Hottera has move again and the first that they attacked was the Dynasty of Ethil where your younger sister is, I think they want to get something so they rushed on that dynasty!!"

"They seem to be aiming for the magic stone that hara hezrah bestowed upon me!, but my sister, is she alright?!"

Chitoge's said and sudden concern of her sister.

"The condition of your sister and even of your dynasty is alright, because Dawn left some avians force that will defend them when the hottera alliance returns!"

"Is that so?, I'll go now, thank you very much for the information"

Queen Chitoge said as she seemed to be leaving.

"I have a suspicion that the Dynasty of Luceras would be attacked next by the Hottera force!, because the Dynasty of Luceras was the only dynasty that currently keeping the four magic stones and if the hottera got the stone that was destined for them, by the time they get hold of it they will surely returned to ethil to end the whole ethilia's once and for all!."