Chapter 13: The Spy

【 Encarnacion World: Land of the Sorcerer, Hottera Dynasty 】

The King of Hottera has come out to accompany their army in the attack to Luceras. Hikki had prepared a vehicle for their King to use on their way to the Luceras.

"Hikki!, let's start this bloody show!"

"Understood, my king!"

They have taken the path to Luceras because of its recovery from the previous attack of the Queen of Ethil and their followers. They return to retrieve the magic stone that was taken from them and retake the battle that took place.

【 Luceras Dynasty: Lucerian Castle, Throne of the Former Queen Venice 】

Queen Venice looked once again at the necklace that his brother had given to her. When the commander of all the Lucerian suddenly entered, so Venice hid the necklace and turned back.

"Dear Queen!, half of the soldiers have been stationed in the whole part of the castle as you ordered!"

Report by the commander of the troops.

"Well done, thank you for the work!"

"But dear queen, I cannot be sure of our victory, because the force of hottera is too dangerous!"

Concerned words of the commander of the soldiers.

"Just trust me, and we will win!"

【 Zaseon Dynasty: Eiger Mountain, Kibō no Shinden Versteck 】

Chin just staring at the necklace he was wearing which was also similar to the necklace of her sister was wearing. He watched it closely so that when it was light he would know and quickly go to her sister.

While the Hottera army was approaching the Dynasty of Luceras they saw the soldiers blocking the entire perimeter of Luceras. The Unknown King of Hottera smiled suddenly in his seat.

"At last we will meet again, Queen of Luceras!"

【 Land of the Sorcerer: Luceras Dynasty, Lucerian Castle 】

The Commander of the Soldiers saw the hundred soldiers of Hottera and immediately went to Queen Venice to report what he had witnessed.

"Dear Queen!, we have seen the Hottera army and they are approaching fastly!"

"It's about to start, go ahead and I'll follow!"

After the Commander came down, he immediately placed the entire army and the healers in the back so that when the soldiers in the front were weak, they could immediately be supported.

The Hottera army stopped and Hikki helped the Unknown King down. The Unknown King headed towards the center which was not far from his force.

"Good day to all of you!, I am the current king of Hottera, so that we can avoid bloodshed, kindly give to me the magic stone that your queen is holding!"

After the Unknown King of Hottera spoke, the Lucerian soldiers waited for Queen Venice to come down and step closer to the King of Hottera.

"I am the Queen of Luceras!, I will not give away the magic stones that I protected, if you want to get it make sure you defeat me!"

"As I expected, then you want blood to be spilled instead of giving the thing I ask you to give?!"

The Unknown King of Hottera steps back to watch the bloody battle of his army against Queen Venice.

"Hikki!, start now!"

"I will start it, my king!"

Hikki responded and the Hottera soldiers were immediately prepared.