Chapter 16: The New Moku

【 Zaseon Dynasty: Eiger Mountain, Kibō no Shinden Versteck 】

Chin and Shin came out of their facility together carrying their organizational cloths. They were immediately noticed by the Captains in each Division.

"Master!, do we have a mission today?"

Kyouji asked with excitement.

"Chin!, I'll just wait outside."

As Shin came out, Chin gathered every Captain and said something.

"While we're gone, make sure my sister is safe until we get back!."

"Understood!, but can we know where you are going?."

Miyazuhara said with a sudden question.

"I can't tell it, but we're going to find the one who possesses Arika's power and personality!."

"Is that so, then be careful."

After their short conversation, Chin went out while wearing his organizational cloths and saw Shin waiting for him.

"Ohh!, Why haven't you opened the portal to the wizard world yet?"

Chin is about to finish fixing his cloths but Shin still hasn't changed his position and even his magic can't be felt by Chin yet.

"Shin!, when are you planning to open the portal!!"

After Chin said that, Shin turned to Chin and took a deep breath before saying what he wanted to say.

"Chin, aren't you the only one who has the ability to make a portal into any world or place and all I can do is make a portal back here?."

After Chin heard that, he just scratched his head and remembered that it was what he had. So Chin put his hands in front of him.

Little by little, Chin released black smoke from both his palms until he formed a portal to the World of Wizards.

"Get in first, Shin!."

After Shin entered, Chin immediately followed and the portal leading to the Land of Wizards quickly disappeared.

【 Zauberir World: Land of the Wizard, Sylvania Heart Kingdom 】

Chin and Shin landed in a wooded mountain with a few part of water around. Nothing has changed in the appearance of the two of them and they still possess magic as if they were not affected by their entry into this world.

"I don't think the loss of our magic was affected, because we didn't use the usual way that is used by those who want to go to another world!."

Shin stated based on what he realized.

"If so, our mission here will be easier, that's good."

"I hope so."

They began to wander all over the place to find the man who shared the same vision as the former Moku, Arika.

For the duration of their tour, they still didn't find anything, which angered Chin because he thought it would be easy.

"Annoying!, we've been walking for a while now, aren't they fooling us with the letter you received, Shin?!"

"The letter I received is real, I also checked it before giving it to you and there is no lie."

When Chin learned this, he said nothing more and walked again to find the man they were looking for.

As Chin walked, he noticed that Shin was not by his side. So he stopped and looked behind him. He noticed Shin staring at a young man who seemed to be trying to get the swaying tree up.

He turned to Shin to find out why he was looking at that man.

"Shin!, Is there a problem?"

"That boy!, look closely."

"Why?, what's wrong."

"There's a strange aura surrounding that boy!."

Shin said as if he didn't expect to notice.

When Chin heard that, he immediately looked at the boy that Shin was talking about and was surprised to see the overflowing magic of that boy all over his body.

"Can you see it?."

"Yes, but how can we be sure that he is the one we are looking for?."

The boy that Shin was talking about stopped and looked back to where Chin was standing. When he saw the two, he remembered the people who wanted to kill him.

Chin suddenly felt that the boy notice them so he waved at him and smiled. When the boy saw this, he immediately ran away from the two of them.

"Damn!, Shin chase him!."

Shin immediately released a thousand hands coming from his shadow. It immediately followed that boy and when it caught up, these hands wrapped around it like a rope.

So that the boy does not get escaped. But the boy was struggling so much that they immediately followed. Suddenly a card floated in front of the boy and Shin's shadowy hands tied him to nothing.

Upon losing the child in Shin's hands, Chin immediately released a strange black smoke that could stop anything the moment it touched it. The boy was not expected to be touched by this smoke but the boy tried to used his card again but it didn't work anymore. So they caught him by Chin and tied him temporarily.

"W-Who are you?!, what do you need from me?!."

"Don't worry, we won't do anything bad to you, we're here because you were chosen to be one of us!"

"How can I be sure that you won't do anything bad to me?, and what do you mean?" –

"You are the one who is destined to replace our former colleague who has been resting for a long time."

Shin's words with a mixed of emotion.

Suddenly, the boy's memory came back to his late grandfather's last will to him. ("Son, you possess an extraordinary power that only you have the ability to use it, and most important of all you are destined for something!"). In his memory he shed tears and realized what his grandfather wanted to convey.

"Shin!, why you make him cry?, why do you speak so directly?."

"I didn't say anything that made him sad, if anything it was his memory!."

Chin came next to Shin and felt his back as if he wanted to feel his love.

"I'm coming with you!!"

Chin stopped teasing Shin and approached the boy.

"Are you sure?, we have not yet confirmed if you are really the one we are looking for, you have some training to go through before we can be sure that you are the one who is destined!."

"There's no problem with me!"

"May we know your name?"

"Just call me Stephen!, is that okay with you?."

"Then we're glad to meet you, Stephen!."

"It's getting late, let's go Shin!."

After a while they were suddenly absorbed under a black thing and until they disappeared into the Land of Wizards.