Chapter 19: First Mission

【 Encarnacion World: Mountain of Eiger, Kibō no Shinden Versteck 】

A deep memory flashed back to one of the leaders of the organization and he was filled with joy.

("Hey!, why are you dumbfounded by me?!?")

As the woman said in memory of the leader who was Moku or Stephen, he just grinned when he suddenly remembered her.

("What is the name of that beauty??.")

Moku realize and said that the beauty he was referring to was feeling inexplicable. Shin noticed the strange facial expression of Moku.

"Is something troubling your mind?."

Shin asked coldly, suddenly standing beside Moku.

"Huh?, how long have you been there??."

"I just arrived recently, why are you so shocked?, are you hiding something from us?."

"I'm not hiding anything from you, I'm just thinking about something."

"Do you have a problem?, you can tell me that, I can be trusted and so can Chin, you can trust us especially since we are in the same alliance!."

Moku felt the weight and strange presence around them that suddenly changed the temperature of the surroundings and suddenly his feeling became heavy at the same time the whole environment cooled down.

"Master Shin at Master Moku!!, I'm sorry for the inconvenience and I'm going to interrupt your conversation first, because Master Chin is calling you two because he has something important to tell you both."

Kyoujizuhara reported out of breath.

"Is that so, come on!."

Shin responded without asking any more questions.

The heaviness and coldness that Moku felt suddenly disappeared when Shin left his room. When they left, they went to Chin's room where they were waiting for him.

"Chin!, what's so important you have to say and you summoned both of us?"

"I heard that the hotteras attacked the forest of elven which is just next to the dynasty of luceras and they are asking for our help!."

"Wait!, is the forest you're talking about Chin the place we went to yesterday?"

"You're right, there it is!."

When Moku realized that, he was very worried about the girl he met only yesterday in that place.

"I'm really worried about what happened to a beautiful fairy that I always see there!"

"Let's just leave the rest to our member Chin!, I will call the members of the third division to go there!."

"I'll go with them!!"

"Don't Moku!, let's let the other members take care of fixing this, like I said I'll call the third division for this mission."

"Hmm!, you can also come along so that you can hone your skills and master the places here in encarnacion!."

When Moku heard Chin's consent, he was very happy.

"You can count on me!, I will do my best and I will not fail in the mission you have given me!."

Moku spoke these words to Shin and Chin with all his courage.

At what Moku said, Chin's memory looked back at the words that their deceased colleague, Arika, had also said, which was exactly what the new Moku had said.

Chin just smiled secretly but Shin felt it too so he immediately turned around. When he turned around, he just ignored it and looked at him again.

"Get ready for your first mission Moku!, I will summon the other members of the third division along with Kyoujizuhara to support you on your first mission."

Shin announced to Moku.

"Alright!, thank you very much for your trust in me."

"Just wait there, I'm on my way and I'll see you again."

Moku said in his mind for a fairy he wanted to see named 'Allyna'.

After that the event moved to the forest of the elven where they were finally confronted by the Hotterians.