Chapter 9: Escape

【 Encarnacion World: Eiger Mountain, Kibō no Shinden Versteck 】

Itzuki entered Shin's room and he can't see clearly because the whole surroundings were pitch black and there was no light. Itzuki feels a strange presence inside the room while walking. Itzuki can't help but feel nervous because apart from Chin and Moku, there is only one person who can able talk to Shin. Shin is the only one who is not always included in the fun and celebration of the alliance, even when he is there no one tries to talk to him but only Chin and Moku.

Even the other Captains in other Divisions also avoid Shin because when he gives a mission he always assigns A to S Rank or very difficult mission. Itzuki looked at Shin as Shin wore a fox mask.

"What I don't like the most, is people who looking at my face and not in my eyes"

Shin spoke coldly and seriously.

"I'm sorry master shin!, master moku say that you want to see me?!"

"I have called you because I have a mission for you to do, if you fail in this mission it may be the end of the peace of this land, do you understand your situation now?"

"Yes master!, the tranquility of this land now depends on me!"

Itzuki responded to Shin's respond.

"Then I will explain your mission now!"

In an instant an image formed in front of Itzuki, and then Shin explained the mission for Itzuki, after Itzuki was sent away Shin said something.

"If you fail this mission, then your feeling's for akira wasn't true!"

Itzuki swallowed when he heard what Shin said to him, it because Shin was not in their facility when he confessed his feelings for Akira.

Itzuki left the room with a serious face and no plans to fail in his mission set by Shin.

【 Zauberir World: Land of the Warriors, Clover Ace Empire 】

Lucifarious and Veruca are still waiting for the arrival of their unexpected opponent.

"I've been asleep for two hours Luci, is there still no one coming?"

Lucifarious suddenly smiled not because of Veruca's words but because of a visitor who had arrived.

"Veruca!, The patience and waiting are the keys to achieving what you desire!"

Lucifarious spoke as if he was excited about what was going to happen.

The breeze that Veruca felt suddenly changed after Lucifarious spoke.

"I feel something coming!!"

Veruca respond as if she was nervous for what she feels.

"It's a kind of high-level magic, only powerful wizards can do it and it's impossible to learn!"

Luciferious explanation while being excited.

"I'm getting hungry and excited!"

After a while, Luci and Veruca's position was destroy, so they immediately took action so that Suji wouldn't be lost by their side. Lucifarious took a quick shot of Suji so he wouldn't be separated from him.

Then there was an immediate attack that surprised Lucifarious and Veruca in an instant, the room they were staying in suddenly looked like a prison. There are too many obstacles here and Veruca and Lucifarious are helpless. Veruca was about to touch one of the barriers when she felt a warm magic wrapped around it.

"We're going to die here luci!!, if we don't make a step"

"I told you Veruca, waiting is the key to achieving what you desire!"