Chapter 27: The Fun Is Just Beginning!

【 Encarnacion World: Eiger Mountain, Bandit Territory 】

Not far from the cave of Kibō no Shinden there is another territory inhabited by a group of bandits. It is led by someone who was once good to others but changed due to an unexpected event.

One of the members had returned to this alliance and immediately headed for their leader's throne. When he arrived, he paid his respects and knelt before it.

"What did you found out?!."

The man on the throne named 'Itzuki' asked.

"As far as I gather, the first princess of ethil is currently under the protection of the alliance you were a part of!, I have not been able to get any information regarding why they met, désolé!."

Answered then a man kneeled named 'Nanase' according to what he found out.

"Is that so, then you can leave!."

Itzuki spoke after learning the news from him.

When Nanase left, his right-hand man 'Lucifarious' came to find out his plan after learning about the work of his former alliance that he left.

"What will you do now, leader?"

"If I need to know what they talked about, it will be easy because Shima is still there!."

Itzuki replied smiling and immediately left his throne followed by Lucifarious.

【 Land of the Sorcerer: Eiger Mountain, Kibō no Shinden Versteck 】

Shin has returned with his friend 'Nerisha' who was once the queen of the kingdom of Luceras. The two immediately went in and Chin and Chitoge went out.

Princess Chitoge and Nerisha stared at each other as if they knew each other's identity. Princess Chitoge immediately approached where Nerisha was standing and paid her respects.

"Welcome back, Queen of Luceras!, I never thought I'd see you again this time!."

Princess Chitoge said as her happiness on her face was indescribable.

"Queen of Luceras??."

"She's the one I'm telling you about, Chin. I'll answer your other questions later, for now I want her to talk to your sister!."

They immediately went to the private facility and later Miyazuhara brought Venice to them Chin. Upon entering, neither Nerisha nor Chitoge recognized her because of her strange appearance.

"Good morning my brother!, looks like you have a lot of visitors today!."

"Nerisha and Princess Chitoge, She is Venice the current Queen of Luceras!, but because of something bad that happened, she gambled her life to save the dynasty that you once ruled, Nerisha!."

"I-Is she is the Queen of Luceras!?."

Princess Chitoge couldn't believe what she witnessed.

"I am the Queen of Luceras, but first I need to stay in this form so that the hottera will not know my location and also so that I can take better care of the magic stones that Hara Hezrah gave me!."

"So you still have the magic stones in your care, isn't that powerful why don't you just use it to return you to your original form?"

"I also thought of doing that, but something is stopping me that I can't figure out what, so at this time I pass the care of each magic stone to you, and I want you to give it to the rightful owners, but the destined to belong to the hottera, they got it from me!."

While they were talking, another member of this alliance came out of her facility and slowly approached the room where Chin was staying. She stopped for a moment and listened to the conversation.