Chapter 15: Renascence

【 Zaseon Dynasty: Eiger Mountain, Kibō no Shinden Versteck 】

Together with Chin, they pray at the grave of her late sister who is the Queen of Luceras. When Shin finished praying, he said goodbye to Chin and left the temple.

Chin stood up and approached her sister's grave to ask for forgiveness with tears in his eyes.

"My sister, I'm sorry if I wasn't able to save you the second time!"

When he finished asking for forgiveness from her sister, it was him who wiped his tears and closed the trunk where Venice was buried. Chin turned his back and was approaching the door of the said temple but suddenly stopped when he suddenly felt an overflow of magic power behind him.

When he turned around he abruptly was dazzled by a very bright light and when it subsided. Chin was surprised because there was a little girl looking at him.

"H-Huh?!"

"Hmm!, Good morning my brother!"

The little girl greeted happily as she quickly got out of the trunk.

"Is that you, Venice!?"

He immediately approached the little girl and groped if it was really Venice. Chin then let go as he realized that Venice had shrunk a little.

"Then what happened to you?!, why are you so small?"

Venice came a little closer to where Chin was standing and explained the whole reason for her resurrection.

"Hmm?? How do I explained this, before my servant kill me, I got a contract with my heart to revive me, with the help of the power of the magic stones that are in my care!"

"But why did you shrink so much?"

"Because of the power I had, the exchange I gave was based on my spiritual power, so this was the only thing I could handle!"

When Chin learned the whole truth about when her sister came back, he left the temple and when he came out, he saw Shin and the three captains waiting for him to come out.

"Are you okay ch-"

Shin's words were briefly cut off.

The Three Captains didn't expect a little girl peeking over Chin's head. Meanwhile Shin was surprised but also returned to normal.

"Master!, who's that little girl!?"

Kyouji asked confused.

"So, what I saw in my dream did happen?!"

Shin say in his mind.

"She's the one I brought here just now and she is my younger sister!"

"Y-Your sister??"

Kyoujizuhara thought for a bit and remembered the day they went to the Dynasty of Luceras to send the thing that Chin, his master, was giving him at the same time he looked at the little girl who was with them now.

"Then!, she is the queen of luceras, that is your sister master chin!?"

"You're right!, she is!"

"B-But how did that happen?!, didn't she w-"

Kyouji would have asked, suddenly interrupted.

Her two sisters pulled him away because Kyoujizuhara was asking too much. They have also taken Venice with them back to their facility.

As the Captain siblings left. Chin approached the silent presence of Shin. Shin felt it immediately and was brought back to his sense.

"Shin!, do you know something here?, I've noticed you've been quiet for a while now!"